🌊| "You are braindead, John B." (53)

Start from the beginning

Kie passes me, "What did you let him in here for?" She mumbles to me, making my face screw up with awe. I'm really getting blamed for this right now.

Sarah grabs him, turns him around and says, "For once in your life, would you please just turn around and walk away?"

I see the love in John B's eyes, though she hurt him the most tonight, he is still going to love her no matter what. "Look at me," She says. "Please don't."

I turn around to JJ, who's come closer to be on stand by for John B. I shake my head. "Devilish."

"Just let him, if he does, we get him outta here." JJ says to me, rubbing his face.

"If he does, he's an idiot." I snarl, referring to John b possible taking out anger on Toppers face. "What will Kie and Sarah think if I take his side if he does something stupid?"

"You're gonna choose them over John B?" He mutters, now looking at me.

I don't look at him, clenched jaw. "Yeah, if he's gonna do something he'll regret—"

And just like that, I hear a thud. Topper is on the floor, John B shaking his wrist.

Gasps can be heard from the crowd, I start to walk towards the scene. "John B."

I catch Tanner, he's running over, now seeing Topper on the floor. Bea is following behind him, worried and confused.

John B grabs Toppers body, that's limp and weak. And somehow has the anger to continue punching him. One after another, each just as forceful.

"Shit, John B! Get off!" I grab the back of his shirt, but Tanner is already attempting to get him off as the people panic.

I shove Tanner. "Don't touch him."

"He's beating up my best friend!" He yells in my face, shoving me back. I stare at him, empty souled.

JJ runs up behind me, standing in front and shoving Tanner away.

Suddenly Mike Carrera, Kie's dad pushes John B towards us. "Get him the hell out of here!" He yells in our faces. JJ catches John B as I stare. "All three of you, go!"

"Don't touch him!" JJ yells back in his face, pushing John B along with a run.

"Don't you dare come back!" Mike yelps, as I look over at Kiara and Sarah.

They both stare at me, with shock.

I cant help but follow JJ and John B, I try not to look behind me, I know they're somehow pissed off at me.

"Darl!" Bea yells after me, making me look behind me as I walk.

"Don't attempt it." I hear Tanner murmur. "She chose this life."

"You happy, Sarah!" John B shouts as JJ drags him.

I shake my head, running over and smashing my hand into the back of his head. "What is wrong with you?!"

JJ pushes him up the dock, letting him walk himself.

"She's a cheater, that's who she is. I should've known." He shakes his head as we approach the boat.

"You have any idea what you just did?" JJ scoffs, finishing untying the boat.

I push him again, so disappointed. "You knocked him unconscious! You are brain dead, John B. That's what you are."

"Stop trying to be my mother, Darla! Shut the fuck up. Just because you lost yours doesn't mean you gotta act like her. She's gone, you can be normal." He says, making my heart sink.