🌹 | Nostalgia. (13)

John b drives the twinkie down a sketchy road, we're on the way to this warehouse that the woman told us about.

"So, they keep the money out here?" Pope looks out the window.

"That's what she said.." Jj says.

He then realised what he had said.

"Heh, that's what she said." He chuckles.

I start to laugh when Pope shuts us up real quick. "Stop."

We both look down in defeat.

"I've never heard of Resurrection Drive.." Sarah says, referring to the address given to us.

"That's 'cause you're rich." Jj says, thinking we will agree.

"You've never heard of it either." I say to him.

"Thank you." Sarah nods.

"There's nothing but weeds back here." Lie says, looking out the window.

"Alright, just 'cause it's just weeds doesn't mean it's, like..." jj gets cut off by siren whoops.

"Cops? Out here?" I ask, in shock.

"God! Are you kidding me?" Jj groans, holding the gold.

"What did we do?" Sarah asks, confused.

"jj! Stash that!" John b tells jj.

Jj puts it in the storage box he is sitting on.

"Chill guys." I say.

"I hate  cops, man." jj sighs.

"Did you bring the gun?" John b says, hoping for a no.

"No. Okay?" jj wraps up the gold and closes the box. "Everybody told me to leave it back at the place."

"Thank god." Kie huffs.

"Please.. just everything else in your bag - put in there." I say, rushing jj as I hear footsteps.

"I am! I am.. all right?" I see many many plastic bags.

"How much weed do you have on you, bro?" I whisper.

"Go, go." Pope  says, helping him.

"Hurry up!" Kie whispers.

Suddenly we hear a gun cock. I look up and see a huge long ass gun pointed straight at John bs face.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air?" The masked man says.

I feel my heart beat race faster.

"All of y'all's hands up in the air now!" He pushes the gun further in the window.

We all raise our hands in fear.

"You, out of the car! Let's go!" The man says to John b.

John b slowly opens the door, and steps out.

"Let them out!" The man points to the car as he backs away with John b.

John b slowly walks over.

"what you waitin' on? What are you waitin' on? Let them out!" The angry masked man screams.

John b pulls the back door open, I step out first as I'm closest to the door.

"There you, pretty girl! Here we go! Get out the car! Let's go, hurry up!" He points the gun at all of us.

"Dude- we're broke.." Jj says, getting out last.

"Shut the hell up!" I notice that's it's Barry as I'm taking a closer look at him. It's Barry.