🌿 | Pouge for life. (21)

Pope chipped away at the wood on the old tree.

It's been 3 days since John b, Darla and Sarah died.

Jj walks over the heart carved out of the wood and uses a fire canister to imprint words on it.

2003 - 2020
John b Routledge
Darla Miracle

P4L

Kiara holds John bs box, it has memories and keepsakes of his. Such as their friendship bracelets, photos of the group all together and a picture of him and his dad that Kie took a month before he went missing. It has John bs favourite beer and an old picture of Darla, Jj and John b on the HMS pogue when they were 9. To top it off, the box holds a bandana. To represent him.

Jj picks up Darlas box, it also has many keepsakes in it, the friendship bracelets the group had, her favourite beer. A blunt, a picture of the group together, her favourite necklace, pictures of her and her mom, all sprayed with her signature scent and finally a letter. Its folded over and has Darlas name on the front, written in jjs handwriting. To top it off. the box holds the pink raggedy scrunchie she used to wear on her ankle.

"To John b and Darla." Jj holds up his flask filled with liquor. He has no expression on his face after crying non stop for three days straight.

"And to Sarah." Kie weakly says.

Jj looks down.

Kie looks over at Pope who has tears flooded in his eyes.

Jj takes a swig of drink from his flask.

Pope takes a swig of his beer.

They place the boxes into the dug out hole underneath the tree.

Kiara places three flowers onto the boxes, one to represent each of them.

They all bury it with mountains of dirt.

_____________________________

DARLAS POV:

I lay 100 km away from John b and Sarah, cause how do I know they're not going to get up to any funny business while I'm asleep.

They put us in a nice little bedroom on the boat, but of course Sarah and John b took the bed.

Honestly, for these past few days, I have felt like I'm just mothering them or something.

And I'll probably be mothering them all the way back to the OBX. If we get back to the OBX.

Words can't explain how much I miss Jj right now, I mean- words can't explain how much I miss the others right now. Totally no preferences.

I wish I could just call them, tell them I'm all right, but for some reason John b won't let me.

"Sarah." I hear John b whisper to Sarah.

"Hmm?" She hums.

"Do you wanna get married?" He asks.

I slap my mouth to hold in my laughter cause did y'all hear this corny ass shit?

"No." I hear Sarah reply, which makes my eyes tear up from laughter.