A Man From the Present [Male Reader X The Wild West.]

How I got the idea/HIGTI: I got this idea from watching a YouTube short, that showed Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2 using a modern Ar-15, and that got me to wonder, what would happen if someone was brought into the wild west, with a modern AR-15, 44. Magnum and some small powers.

[Part 1 BIO]

First Name: Y/N

Last Name: Marston

Age: 27

Appearance: [You can decide whatever you want.]

Clothing: A dark brown cowboy hat, with a grey long sleeve button down shirt, dark blue suspenders with the straps being black, a dark blue vest, black gloves, a rich dark brown leather holster for the 44. Magnum on the left side of his hip and dark brown boots.

Weapons

AR-15

Taurus Raging Hunter 44

Taurus Raging Hunter 44.Mag

[Prologue/Chapter 1]

Y/N laid onto his bed and let out a relieved sigh, Y/N slowly closed his eyes as he did he heard a whistling noise. Y/N opened his eyes and saw he was in different room, Y/N quickly sat up and looked around to see an empty void. Y/N got up from the bed and looked around.

After a couple minutes, Y/N looks back at where his was, only to it was gone, Y/N eyes widen before he whispered. "Where the hell I am?" Right as he said that, a deep, seductive voice touched his ears. "Your in my domain, sweetheart." Y/N quickly turned around to see a tall woman, the woman had short brown hair, tan skin, freckles on her cheeks, bright green eyes and both an hour glass body and what looked to be some muscle under her clothing, speaking of clothes, she wore a white tight fitting western style long sleeved button down, with also tightly fitting dark blue jeans that had what looked to be dried dirt on them, and for shoes she wore some black and sliver boots.