The Ultimate Spartan [Halo X Male Reader]

Name: Y/N-C711 [Halsey]

Appearance:

(Steel grey eyes and short dirty blonde hair, the rest you can choose.)

Armor:

Weapon:

Weapon:

Whatever is in his hands.

Backstory

Y/N-C711 or Y/N Halsey is obviously from a different universe, in the alternative universe, instead of only giving birth to only one child, Catherine Halsey gave birth to two children, one being Miranda and other being a boy that would be named, Y/N. Mostly everything from the orginal would be same, until when Miranda changes her last name and goes with their father, Jacob Keyes, Y/N decides to stay with his mother, eventually when he became of age, Y/N joined the UNSC as a marine, of course against his mother's demands. Y/N spent seven solid years touring on multiple vessels, until September 2, 2552, the day Y/N died saving multiple crewmates and fellow marines on the UNSC Pillar of Autumn while it was being attacked. Once Catherine Halsey heard the news of his death, she immediately used her position to quickly retrieve Y/N's body, and instead of burying his body, she instead made a fake burial and placed his body into cryo chamber until she believed was the right time.

Years pass and eventually, Dr, Halsey took Y/N's dead body out of cryo sleep and began the process of cloning him and splicing his DNA with that of multiple Spartans, ranging from the Master Chief, Joshua-029, Catherine/Kat-B320, Sarah Palme and many others. The cloning process worked, the Spartan clone of Y/N still had the appearance of the original, while having the genetics of the best Spartans, but there was unforeseen effect, with having the DNA of multiple dead Spartans, Y/N would have random flashes of their deaths.

Catherine Halsey would then watch over Y/N-C711 training and others things like until, he assigned his first assignment, to hunt down a rouge Ai, named, Texas. Y/n-C711 completed the mission in the matter of three weeks, which at the time was unbelievable.

All of the DNA Y/Y/n-C711 has.

John-117 (Master Chief)

Joshua-029

William-043

Carter-A259 (Noble One)

Catherine/Kat-B320 (Noble Two)

Emile-A239 (Noble Three)

Jun-A266 (Noble Four)

Jorge-052 (Noble Five)

Spartan-B312 (Noble Six)

Linda-058