Hey There, Delilah

Start from the beginning

5:36pm

You finally got your bedroom unpacked and your living room. You were currently working on unpacking your kitchen when you heard a knock at your door. You learned from Aaron to always keep your door locked when home alone. It made him feel better with you living so far away, so now you do. When you opened the door, a bag was on the floor. You stuck your head out a little further and looked around, but nobody was around. You picked up your phone and called Aaron.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, Aaron. I know your Mr. FBI, so I had a question. Random package left on my doorstep. No delivery boy or anything. Should I bring it inside? or open it outside?" Aaron laughed. "I sent you dinner. I meant to text you, but it totally slipped my mind." You smiled. "Thank you, my love. I love you." You smiled. "I love you too." He said a little mischievous as you hung up the phone.

You picked up the brown paper bag and walked over to the counter where you were before. You opened the bag and released a loud laugh, realizing what his mischievous tone was for. "You little bastard," you said with a chuckle. From the bag, you pulled a red lingerie piece. It had fuzzy cuffs around the thighs and a completely open bottom. There was a bra like piece, but it was all lace so everything was still going to be seeable. The stomach was another body part completely open. The only fabric seemed to be the lace over the breasts and a small strings connecting the front to the back and bottom to the top.

Under the lingerie though was a spaghetti, which you were thankful there was actual dinner in the bag. You picked up the to-go box and sat on the couch, figuring ways you could tease Aaron while you ate. 

You:

Thanks for the spaghetti. <3

You did even mention the lingerie. You wanted to make him beg for it, or see how long he could go without seeing you in it.

Aaron:

You're welcome! <3

*1 minute later*

Wait, is that all that was in the bag?

You laughed to yourself as you read his other message.

You:

I think so? Was there supposed to be more?

A mischievous smile landed on your face as you began to finish up the little spaghetti you wanted.

Aaron:

I thought so? Maybe? You did not get anything that looks like dessert? Let me check.

You couldn't help but laugh as you ran into your room to change into the lingerie piece Aaron had bought for you. You stood in the mirror and struck a pose that flashed your pussy, your breasts, and your face. You snapped a picture and sent it to him.

You:

*1 Attachment Found*

This? Silly boy. I would've had phone sex with you without the gift. ;)

I wish you were closer so I could feel you inside of me tonight.

Your phone buzzed instantly after the messages were send.

Aaron:

You are a bad little girl, you know that?

I will call off work tomorrow, just so I can come fuck you tonight.

Your core screamed for Aaron while you read that text. The tingling feeling of want spread all over your body right then and there. You FaceTimed Aaron right away. When he answered, it was not his face, but his hand stroking his cock as his moaned your name.

"Aaron.." You gasped at the site of his cock. It was hard and he was stroking it with a tight grip. You laid in bed and positioned your legs so you had complete access to your pussy. You grab your vibrator from the nightstand and let yourself go. The vibrator drew circle around your clit while the other part began to tease your opening. 

"Do not put it inside you until I say." Aaron demanded from across the phone. "I want you to watch me cum to that naughty picture you sent of me. You know you don't tease me like that." His voice was deep and right now, all you wanted was an orgasm while he spoke. You knew though, that if you did, he would not let you cum tonight. "Yes, sir." You said, whimpering as you removed the vibrator from your pussy and watched him stroke himself.

Aaron continuously moaned your name over and over. He flipped between himself and his cock on FaceTime. His head tilted back as he closed his eyes. You assumed he was imagining it was you around him, instead of his hand. You wished it was you too. As he looked away, you snuck your fingers down to your clit and massaged yourself, watching him.

Aaron soon exploded all over himself. "I wish I was there to clean you up.." You said softly and he smirked at the camera. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Soon you will have me in you, in your mouth, your wet little pussy. I will be everywhere." He said in his deep tone, which caused for you to bite your lip.

"Go ahead, your turn. You do exactly how I did. A little screen time on your pussy, then I want to see you." He said as you turned back on your vibrator and begin massaging your clit once again. "Insert it inside you... now." He demanded, so you did and a loud moan escaped your mouth. "Aaron.." You moaned.

"Be good for me, y/f/n. Do not cum til I say." He said as he watched you slowly moved the vibrator in and out of your opening. He was rubbing himself again as you did so. Your legs were shaking and your clit was becoming very stimulated. You needed to cum soon and he could tell. An evil smirk covered his lips as he made you torture yourself. "Please, Aaron.." You begged. "Please let me cum.." You got out as loud as you could between to rough breaths and the vibrating. 

"Go ahead. You're a good girl." He praised as you came. You laid back in bed breathlessly as you turned the camera to your face. "Fuck.." You said softly. "I miss you."

Aaron chuckled as he stared at the camera. "You miss my dick." He laughed and so did you.

"Oh, yeah. I definitely do, but I also miss you. The showers, the cuddles, everything." You smiled as you ran a hand through your hair.

"Well, I miss you too, y/f/n." He said with a smile. "Get in the shower, and get some sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow." 

You did not want to say goodbye, but he had work tomorrow, so unwillingly you did. "Goodnight, Aaron. I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you more." Aaron said before the call disconnected.

You smiled and laid back for a second before getting in a shower and going to bed. Tomorrow, was going to be a good day. You could feel it already.

-

word count: 1849

hello, my loves!

it has been about three years since i updated, so please bare with me on any misspellings or bad writings. i hope i am able to revamp this series and bring you all back to reading it. as i publish this chapter, i am starting on the next. so many good ideas.

thank you all for reading the book while i was away and getting it to 500 reads! you are all amazing.

see you in the next chapter!

mac <3