Predator Becomes Prey

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'll let you, fuck you're the only one that could make me agree to this." Alastor groaned sounding annoyed but was... a bit excited as he felt Lucifer kiss his neck. "I promise I'll make you feel as good as you make me~" The King began to unbutton Alastor's shirt and helped him out of his clothes slowly, kissing his chest and rubbing his skin softly as Alastor's breathing slowly increased. Seeing the small King kiss him slowly, worship his body, it stirred feelings inside of him, butterflies filling his stomach as he laid his head back against the comforter.

"Ngh~!" Alastor let a moan out feeling Lucifer's mouth wrap around his nipple, softly sucking as his hand worked on unbuttoning his pants. "Heh~ that was a pretty noise~" Lucifer purred which got him some harsh static as a response, but Lucifer didn't mind he knew being this vulnerable and giving up control was new to Alastor. He wanted him to relax and enjoy not being in control from time to time.

"Just relax, but tell me if you need me to stop." Lucifer kissed his stomach slowly till his lips met the edge of Alastor's briefs. He sat up and slowly helped his lover out of his pants, watching the deers reaction go a bit more docile. The ears were flat but kept twitching up and falling down again as if figuring out his own emotions. Lucifer gave him a soft smile and adoring gaze which helped Alastor slowly lay his head down and let the King continue.

He got Alastor naked, leaving his unbuttoned shirt on and it was a sight. To be sitting between his boyfriend's legs, Alastor naked and softly looking at him with nervous but excited eyes. God if heaven in hell existed, this was it for Lucifer!

"I'm gonna use my tongue first okay~" Lucifer said as his long tongue slithered out for a moment so Alastor could see, making Alastor go redder than his hair. He just nodded not able to form correct words.

Lucifer kneeled down off the bed, softly bringing Alastor's hips to the edge of the bed, he began to kiss his thighs immediately feeling the tension in Alastor. His eyes moved to Alastor's hand which gripped the sheets and let go before gripping them again. He slid his hand over and softly held it, still kissing his thigh and felt the tension slowly go away as they intertwined their fingers.

Lucifer smiled seeing Alastor's hard on, he was got one glad that Alastor was atleast hard so he knew he was in the mood atleast. He softly kissed each cheek getting a surprised sound from the Radio Demon but he let a choked out moan as Lucifer's long tongue slowly pushed its way into Alastor, getting a few more moans out from him that felt like he was trying to keep them down.

"Ha... ah...~" Alastor moaned softly and rested his head on the sheets. "F-fuck... it's... not too bad~" Alastor moaned out which made Lucifer happy to see. He used his free hand to slowly slip a finger in, earning him a moan with static fuzzing his voice, his mouth falling open as his body relaxed more, his hand softly reaching and resting in the blonde hair, gripping it softly.

Lucifer liked hearing Alastor moan like this, seeing his body slowly relax under the pleasure, pumping his finger more before he slipped in another feeling Alastor's thigh squish his face, making the Demon King chuckle, sending deep vibrations inside of Alastor. "A-Aaahh~!" He gripped the hair of gold tighter, his back involuntarily arching as louder moans escaped his lips. He felt light, almost like his body was floating away but he still felt grounded and present in what was happening. He wanted more from Lucifer, to feel him fully, to know how he makes him feel.

Alastor felt Lucifer's tongue and fingers pull out, letting Alastor's hand slide from the Kings golden hair. "I think you're probably prepped now~ here, lay on your stomach, hang your legs off the side, it's easier to slip in this way." Lucifer directed as he gently turned with Lucifer's help.