I've got you.

Years ago...

"MEIKO?... I'm scared"

The little girl cried as she looked at her phones battery. She didn't want to be alone again especially last time she went back to the real world. It was dark...
Scary people. Drunk people. Mentally ill people.
People who kill, people who steal, people who would do unspeakable things to another being.

"It's okay.. Don't cry. I'll always find a way to get you. I won't let anything happen to you, my angel"
The girl felt the virtual singers long fingers go through her short hair. The ends weren't evenly cut as some stands was pure black while others still had a hint of brown.
MEIKO smiled as her eyes softened at the seven year old who she took in.

The small child in her arms was fragile, she was hurt. The young child had wounds caused by someone her own blood, she was unaware of it. MEKIO couldn't bare the thought of who this child could end up as if she left her in that home.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise. I won't let anything happen to you again, You're my responsibility"
The girl looked up at the virtual singer, amazed. She adored her and loved her as a mother, one who didn't make her feel afraid. One who she feared whenever she did something wrong.

"MEIKO...."

"Yes dear?"

"Can you be my new mommy?"

MEIKO laughed as she lightly pinched the girls cheek making her smile as she grew shy.
"Of course, Kaiya."

"How long does it take for my hair to grow long. I want it like how Miku has it, it's really long.. And pretty. It's really bad hair now!.. I don't wanna be ugly"
Kaiya looked at her choppy and uneven ends, her hair was already getting darkening somehow.
She felt the virtual singer take the brush and gently comb through her hair, not wanting to hurt her as she did so.

"It may take a few months but you don't look ugly at all, You look adorable. No matter how long or short your hair is you still look beautiful, Kaiya."

"ι ɯαɳɳα Ⴆҽ ɱσɾҽ ʅιƙҽ ყσυ. ι ԃσɳ'ƚ ɯαɳɳα Ⴆҽ ԋҽɾ..."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Empty SEKAI...

"STOP STARING AT ME!"

"Then stop throwing things at me"

"STOP BEING A CREEP!"

"Stop acting like you know everything, you're still a child."

"OH FUCK YOU"

MEIKO and Kaiya went back and fourth. This was their third banter, Kaiya was trying to work in peace with Kanade however, they couldn't stand the sight of this MEIKO

"They're at it again...."
Mafuyu sighed as she sat on the cool floor with Rin who was just as annoyed.
"How many pockets does Kaiya have in that dress? I've counted ten so far!"
Mizuki was a bit amused at the argument while Kanade was drained along with Miku who both tried to stop the two. Kaiya was already getting violent and aggressive towards the virtual singer.

"YOU TWO! CUT IT OUT--" Ena had enough and stood up to step in, getting in between the two... Worst idea ever.

"mind your own damn business..."
Kaiya pushed Ena away as MEIKO rolled her eyes. Ena grumbled as she pushed Kaiya back who was getting ready to throw something but KAITO thankfully grabbed their arm to stop them.

"That's enough. Violence isn't always the answer" KAITO spoke.
"But it's always an option, and often. The answer" Kaiya sassed back while she pulled her arm back from his grip.
Luka walked over to MEIKO causing her to walk off from the group. She was already irritated and doesn't want to deal with Luka at the moment.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Pausing it here But I will continue to finish this chapter soon once I get rid of writers block😭
Sorry for being inactive I've been busy with school and preparing for some music covers I'm gonna post.
Currently I've made a cover for a song but I'm just making the MV so yuh

I made this account for updates on this fanfic and using it to start my music career

I've also made accounts for my OC's just for fun. Feel free to follow