fragments of a story

TW:  Suicidal thoughts ‼️‼️‼️

‼️‼️WARNING‼️‼️

THIS HAS A SLIGHT MENTION OF SUICIDE. SKIP IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE

I'm putting a warning because I don't want to trigger anyone.
If you do feel comfortable please skip and I'll put a mini summary at the next part 💙

"Emu! Look at this worm.. It's kinda fat" the little girl held up the long big worm in her small hands. The worm squirmed around trying to break free but failed miserably too escape the girls grasp.

"THE SUN!! IT DOESN'T LIKE THE SUN" Emu screamed trying to cover the worm. Jelly them held the worm with on her right palm and the left was place above it.

"It's adorable! wanna join us on our adventure!" Emu held the worm after Jelly, the two girls ran around the park going onto a kid friendly rollercoaster with the worm...

Emu accidentally lost her grip on the worm and it went flying- hitting someone behind them before they grabbed it and threw it off the ride.

"WORMY! NOOOO!!!" Jelly screeched as the worm flew and snatched by soaring bird. "poor wormy.. He was our new friend" Emu cried with Jelly as they mourned for their loss of their new beloved friend.

The two girls carried on anway!
They continued their journey, on the way Jelly's mother had to go pick her up. Emu and Jelly hugged each other goodbye and waited until school to see each other once again.

Flashback

"it was a mistake letting you choose what you what to be."

"No. We won't let you be a 'performer' "

"We just want what's best for you"

"as your parents we do this out of love" "you're too young to understand but in the future you'll thank us later"

"I'll always be here for you, not those 'friends' if they truly cared about you then they would want you to have a successful future"

End of flashback

The girl was sitting in the snow, as she always did. Quietly observing the snowfall, the same darked sky, the same broken circus props. Nothing ever changed, neither have they changed.

"What to play with me and Len?" Miku spoke wanting to get the girl focused on something else.

"Why won't you tell me!" They raised their voice as they slowly started to break down. Their hair strands were loose and curled in wards as they were reaching their breaking point.

"I'm getting tired of waiting for someone...  I'm tired Miku. Do you even want to help me?.."

"... ȷᥙs𝗍 𝗍ᥱᥣᥣ mᥱ... і'm 𝗍іrᥱძ ᥆𝖿 ᥲ ძᥱᥲძ ᥱᥒძ ᥲ𝖿𝗍ᥱr ძᥱᥲძ ᥱᥒძ ᥲ𝖿𝗍ᥱr ძᥱᥲძ ᥱᥒძ!"

"I-..." Miku hesitated, she knew it was too soon. "I can't tell you. They have to come here"

Kept away again, the girl rose frustrated

"I've been sitting around waiting for years... YEARS MIKU!! I'M DONE. I DON'T CARE IF THIS SEKAI GOES DOWN WITH ME... I just want to end it all"
They shouted catching the young boy's attention. He took a peek from the snowman he had built of Miku. Len tensed up, he was afraid. Afraid of what his friend was saying was going to lead too.

"Jelly..." He muttered but he was powerless. Len knew nothing would stop them from 'disappearing'

"... I should've ended it all when I had the chance"