◉A Former Legend Returns

It was another competition to see which artists was better. Vivid bad squad has so far stayed up on top and was ready for the next round.
"Ready Kohane? I know we can win this!" They won't loose again. They've all work hard for this competition.

Toya and An and Kohane were waiting behind Akito who was the one to sign them up.
A smaller figure walked by with some mask and hood shoving their way through.
"Hey! Watch it" Kohane was pushed a little more roughly which made An worry but she was alright.

They turned around to look at Mohamed and An, only shrugging and went to sit down.
Akito walked to the mysterious contestant, already disliking them.

"You shoved your way through us! Wh-"
"shut it. You guys aren't worth my time." The voice was familiar and the broken small cracks on the mask helped get the voice to sound more clear.

The figure left to go on stage being called up.
"We have a legend in the house! Jelly has made a return!"
All she did was turn around to face the audience and it started raining cheers already.
"facing a legend is none other than... VIVID BAD SQUAD! Goodluck to you guys"

Akito walked up on stage already pumped to show he and his group aren't a bunch of nobodies.
"We can we win this!"
Akito walked over closer to Jelly who was taking out their phone doing something and went to get seated to watch their performance.

"VIVID BAD SQUAD! Come on up!"
The group walked onto the stage, getting some cheers but not as much as Jelly.

"Long time no see. We already have this win the bag"
They rolled their eyes under the mask scoffing as they sat to see what she's up against. "Prove it.. Prove you still aren't is talk" Jelly grinned under the mask

"Don't get cocky, it's been two years?.." Akito looked down at the girl.
Already establishing a rivalry.
.
.
.

The vivids were in perfect sync, while the bad dogs were back up vocals before they switched partners. The crowd was cheering them on but Jelly seemed uninterested as if they've seen tons of similar acts.

It was Akitos solo now, An and Kohane were backup vocals. During the show Toya would rap as the girls vocalized putting everything they had.

At last the show came to an end, the crowd clapped praising their performance.

"Is that all you and your group had? Eh.. I've seen worse I guess" Jelly laughed under the mask. Akito rolled his eyes wanting to see if she has gotten any better.

"Let's see you do bet than pipsqueak"
"You're on ginger. Just sit back and watch"

Jelly walked onto the stage while VBS watched backstage.
"Ya know?... I fly solo. Maybe I should tag a 'friend' along?"

The crowd screamed knowing what it meant. However An didn't seem so happy catching Kohane's attention "An, what's wrong?"
"It's nothing Kohane. Just a little nervous about this competition."

An swallowed nervously watching Jelly from backstage. Her eyes met Jelly's under the mask and all the past memories came rushing in An's mind, she regrets the way things ended between them.

Jelly removed her hood throwing it to the side. She had long braided pigtails that was as black as her outfit.

She untied her mask carefully, it was damaged but fit her style. She attached it to the chains on her waist,
The crowd screamed as soon as her face was revealed

"WHOO!!"
"I heard she could surpass RAD WEEKEND alone! She's gone pro within the first week"

"Hasn't she performed alongside a virtual singer?"