A bitter reminder.

"Jelly! We can do it, you're not alone. You got me!" Jelly put her mask away and ran over to hug An "o-okay! Let's do it" An smiled and took her hand running to the stage. Jelly stayed behind An feeling safe while An introduced themselves
"I'm Shirashi An! This here is my partner, Jelly. Let's do this!"
Jelly nodded and took a deep breath ready for An to give the signal.

"Wow! Those two are amazing"
"The shorter one sings really well wait her name is Jelly right?"
"THAT'S THE MASKED SINGER!"
"WHOO!"
"GO! GO! GO! GO!"

The audience was clapping and once the song was finished Jelly smiled at the ground proud of herse-

"WHAT ABOUT US?..you left me just like that! I was worried sick about you, Jelly"

"Ah-... I'm sorry! I didn't mean"
Jelly went to pick up the pieces of her mask.
The broken pieces were in her hands as she tried to pick up the small bits of it.
"AN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S LIKE! .. YOU-... YOU WERE NEVER LEFT-... UGH!" Jelly started to cry looking down at the broken pieces of her mask.
She ran out putting on her hoodie leaving the RAD cafe as well as her memories with An.

"I won't do music ever again!.. I should've listened to them"

Present time....

Jelly was walking around the main street trying to find a store with cute clothes.
"Maybe this store? They do have some cute accessories on display. I could get some ideas.." Jelly looked through the window and decided to walk in.
It has cutes bows! Hair clips, claws, and even hats.

"Hello! Are you new here I can always show you around and hel..." It was Shinonome. He dropped his act remembering her and how she not only beat him but also ruined a performance "You."

"O-.... Hello!♪ I didn't know you work here? I'd gladly take a tour then." He groaned but didn't want to risk losing his job so he had to show her around.
"YOU KNOW MY SHIFT!?"Akito heard the other artist laugh as she played stupid

"Nuh uh. I just wanted to stop by... And Toya may or may not have told me!"
Her lips curved up, she bad a shit eating grin as she winked at her old friend.

.
.
.

While walking the store he quickly pulled Jelly to hide behind a clothing rack.
He didn't want to see a certain cuteness obsessed pink haired come by. It'd only make his situation worse..

"Lil bro I saw you back there! Nice try" Jelly went through the clothing rack dragging Akito from behind. "Akiyama, may I help you with anything?" He had a fake smile not wanting to get teased especially not in front of Jelly.

"Who are yo- WOW!!! I love your bow it's really cutie cute where did you get it?" Jelly adored their fashion style. It was cute and not like what she sees everyday. Their voice didn't sound super feminine or masculine.. It brought a sense of comfort to her.

"They seem very interesting.. I feel like I could be good friends with them! Maybe I should?.. Hm.."

At the corner of her eyes, Jelly grabbed Akito's arm to prevent him from running off. "Online from some shop in new York! It's really cute." Akito gave up on trying to run off and was held captive by Jelly.

"If you think lil bro annoys him watch this" Jelly winked at Akiyama with a mischievous smile. "Aki! Aki! Aki! Where do they have the scarfs?" Akito got embarrassed face palming he looked down at the annoyed "shut it- you know how I got picked on back in middle school for that"