How it all begins

Miku was in between worlds, she felt something was off.
She heard a distorted song play, different keys and pitches. It was so horrible that she just had to cover her ears desperate enough to block out the sound.

"What is that song?... Something doesn't feel right" she followed the sound of the terrible noise not even music, only to see a broken down SEKAI floating weakly.

The orb was losing its color as a dark cloud surrounded it.
Miku's heart broke, she failed to save someone. After everything that's happened with the others units who all managed to move forward.

"I should go check on the me in this sekai, what's wrong with the creator of this sekai" she reached out for the SEKAI fragment till it broke into five pieces. Each piece lost it's color and slowly faded little by little.

Miku couldn't feel anything in the abandoned SEKAI. The creators had lost their feelings, no trace of any activity within the abandoned world.

Abandoned SEKAI....

Miku took a step in the broken down SEKAI. She saw papers scattered of song lyrics as a music box played a gentle and quiet melody.

"hello?.. Is anyone here. I don't sense a me in this SEKAI"

Every step Miku took she heard glass breaking. Looking down at her seeing her broken reflection from scattered mirror shards.
"This mirror.. I wonder if it belonged to a girl? There's many ribbon bows."

She saw withered blue roses grow around the shards, taking it deeper into the ground.

Miku wandered deeper into it, the world, she almost tripped on microphone cable seeing the cable stringed all around the world.
"It seems like they enjoyed music. But.. These papers.. The lyrics are depressing."

She picked up a sheet. Holding it close reading the lyrics analyzing it closely.
"They felt alone, they were alone. They wanted someone to hear them to say it'll all be okay"

Miku held the lyrics sheet close to her, she walked stepping on thin sheets if ice that snow covered.
"Hm? What is this" she picked up a loose red string. When Miku tugged on it she heard something move above her, when she looked up it was a broken down circus tent.

"Whoever you are... Why did you let go of those feelings? Were you unable to trust me with them?"

Miku cried silently. She felt awful the longer she stayed but she needs to understand what happened. She walked around seeing the blocked cloudy skies that snowed, she extended her hand to the sky feeling the snowflake fall into the palm of her hands.

"THIS IS POINTLESS!.. why.. Why... Why why WHY WHY WHY!" A voice was heard from afar.
Miku followed the voice. It belonged to a girl with tangled black hair, she seemed pale and wore baggy clothes as if she was trying to hide herself from the world.

She then left the SEKAI, the world started to break apart even more. Miku needed to leave now before anything can happen to her.

In between worlds...

Miku felt tears run down her pale cheeks.
"I don't understand. How could this have happen? I made sure everyone's feelings were safely stored-.." She saw one fragment already vanished. Unable to be restored she quickly grabbed the other four left trying to piece them together but they wouldn't connect.

Miku panicked. A sekai was now lost and gone forever.. No traces of it left.

.
.
.

Overtime, Miku sobbed at the remaining fragments that were fading away. She felt guilty for unintentionally leaving one person out, in hand she walked with them wanting to have them together before they all fade away.