𝐈

He knows he makes me feel things

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

The man standing before me is tempting me. He often does and I don't think I'll ever stop getting tempted. I am tempted enough to cradle his face between my hands and twist it around. I want to scream at him for every little moment he's made me feel useless. I want to grab his collar and wipe that smug look off his face. "Aren't you a little bad girl?" He says it like he knows me. I want to tell him he's the bad person, he's the villain, he's the reason for my stress but what do I do?

I look down at my feet in shame as I am standing before him. His cologne is filling up the entire space and his aura is too powerful for me to defend. So I stood quietly, letting him argue about the fact that I failed his subject. After all, he's my teacher. What could go wrong?

"I'm sorry to say that your daughter has been quite inattentive in my class. She enjoys looking out the window or she's rather sleeping. Honestly, I don't even know why the principal thinks she is a good student when she's managed to ace in all subjects except chemistry." Mr. Minho said to my mother who was eyeing me from the corner of her eyes.

"Is that true y/n?" She asked me and I had no answer. It is true that I do anything but study in his class. "I'm asking you, y/n!" My mother raised her voice and I clenched my fists around my skirt. "Y-yes, mother." I meekly let out.

"Gosh I'm so ashamed of you y/n. I pay fortunes to this university for your damn education and you're disappointing me like this." Now, I've been so used to hearing the same sentences that I don't even bother paying attention but what stressed me out was the fact Mr. Minho never once looked away from me.

I could feel his piercing gaze all over me and I didn't know if he's enjoying the fact my mom is scolding me or the fact that it's the first time I've ever been so quiet.

"Mrs. Kim, please calm down. It's not the end for her, she still has time to catch up but remember, if she fails this year just because of one subject she won't get admission in any higher university."  My mother straightened her posture and asked, "Mr Lee, if you don't mind can you tell me if she's the only one failing or there are other students too?"

"Well, of course there are others too." He said and my mother visibly relaxed.

I sometimes think that I should take a drop and do something else with my life. Studying science isn't helping me with anything.

My mother apologized to Mr Minho again and again and assured him that I'll never fail again. Before leaving I saw the look in that man's eyes. He didn't look proud like I thought he would. His usual smirk wasn't present and I wondered why.