Chapter 6 The first date

Start from the beginning

And then Chris turned me around to see a little house or more like a cottage. I looked at him and asked, "What is it?" I knew that was a silly thing to ask but I had to ask because I had no idea what it was. I think Chris knew what I was thinking because he laughed and then said, "It's one of my favourite places to eat. One of my best friends works there and his family owns this place, you should have seen it before they got here it was in a bad shape and now look at it's beautiful. You have to here the story on how they found this place it's a great story."

I looked at the cottage it was beautiful. You could see the old stones in the walls and some new stones; I am guessing that they had to put some new stones in the walls to help hold the walls up,and then the oak frames that were holding the windows in place went very well with the Gary stones. And the beautiful oak door was beautiful, it had a little window close to the top of the door that had stain glass flowers and birds in it and there was a gold door handle. Around the cottage there were beautiful flowers and a lot of little lights to light up the cottage and the outside tables. I looked up to see a thatched roof with little lights in it.

I turned to see Chris staring at me. He looked at me and said, "Would you like to go in?"

I smiled and we walked to the door and Chris opened it and we walked in.

I looked around to see a beautiful room. The minute you walked in you could see a big beautiful fireplace, with a pill of wood that was for decoration I am thinking that, this fire place would be beautiful in the winter time. I turned to look around to see beautiful oak furniture every where with candles on each table to light the room. By the fire place there was a window that I was guessing that it was the kitchen. I turned to see Chris looking at me. He turned to a table that was off to one side with a lady standing behind it. She was smiling at Chris. Chris smiled back and then said, "Hello Mrs. Wood, How are you?"

"Hello Prince Christopher, I am good." She turned and said, "Philip, someone is here to see you."

I turned to see a guy that was serving tables turn and look up from writing something on a pad of paper. He smiled and walked over to us and gave Chris a manly hug and then turned to smile at me and gave me a lit bow and then said, ""Hello Miss, I am Philip."

I smiled and said, "Hello Philip, I am Bella."

Philip smiled at me and then said, "Come to the best table in the house."

We walked to a table off to one side. I sat down across from Chris and out of know where Philip sat next to Chris and they started to talk.

I looked at my menu for a bit but after about ten minutes of them talking they never asked me what I thought but I wasn't even listening . Chris looked at me ones and then sat up and said to Philip, "I think it time to order."

Philip looked at me and then got up and said, "Sorry I forgot what the time was. What would you guys like to eat?"

I turned to him and said, "Can I have the soup of the night, please."

Chris looked up from his menu and said, "I will have the stake and cheese pie with mash and grave." Philip wrote our orders down and then said, "Your meals will be done soon. Talk with you later Chris." He gave me a light bow ones again and then walked off to a different table.

We sat there not talking just looking around at other people. I thought to myself, what should I say? Should I let Chris start or should I start? I looked up to see that Chris was looking at me ones more I smiled and then said the first thing that came to mind, "How long have you known Philip for?"

Chris looked at me and then a thought came to mind, Oh know I said something I shouldn't of. I didn't want to intrude in to his personal life just yet.