Mudarse/Moving In

March 2020

When the Pandemic hit Worldwide, Taehyung decided to live his life. " This is going to be it!" He said to himself. Now that he is family with Jimin, he will do everything to make things work. No one can stop him, he is of age. He should be living his own life. He should live however he wants to be.

The 15th came. He and Jimin have been talking non-stop on the phone. After their day, yesterday. Taehyung is convinced to live with Jimin and the kids. He didn't have any sleep. He and Jimin were on standby. They are afraid that if the Country goes into lockdown, they may not be able to see each other for a long time. And that's what Jimin and Taehyung wouldn't want to happen.

As the News aired of locking down the City, Taehyung packed up his things. He got into his car. There is no turning back. He said to himself. He told his parents Hyun Mee and Tae Hoon that he would be at Jimin's. His parents were left speechless. They cannot control him. He is a man and can no longer be treated like a child. They did agree for him to move in at Jimin's. They thought it was also practical since Jimin's place is in the heart of the City. 

"Message me when you get there!" Hyun Mee said to Taehyung and hugged him tightly. " I will Mama!" He said to her. He embraced his mother. He left with Tae Hoon as he also had work outside their town. 

Taehyung and Tae Hoon separated at the boundary. The Military was all over the area. They have asked for permits and anything they could present to the Government about exiting the town. Taehyung was slightly nervous. To him, it's a make-or-break thing. 

 At some point, there was also a dead spot. There was a minute that Jimin messaged him and he was not able to respond right away because he was focused on the road. Taheyung didn't know that Jimin got very anxious at that time and that tears were pooling in his eyes.

Their house is not that far away, but that wait felt like forever. Jimin had imagined all the worst that could happen.

Until.

Jimin heard the ring from the Intercom. He pressed the button immediately and to his surprise, it was Taehyung. "You made it 'Ney!" Jimin went to him and hugged him as if they were not together for the past few days. " Yes, I did 'Ney!" Taehyung said to Jimin, tears pooling in his eyes. This is the start of their life together, as a family.

Mrs. Park who was sleeping inside the other room was happy to see Taehyung when she woke up. " I am glad you got here safe!" She told him. " Thank you, Auntie!" Taehyung replied politely. 

Although a bit nervous, Jimin prepared food to welcome Taehyung. "Let's have breakfast 'Ney!" Jimin said as he invited Taehyung to the dining table. " Yes 'Ney! I'll be there in a second!" Taehyung yelled slightly. He sanitized himself and took a peep at the kid's bedroom. Jungyeon and Minji were still asleep. He is excited to see them and play with them, but the kids are heavy in their sleep and he doesn't want to disturb them. He closed the door quietly and went to the dining table.

Mrs. Park was in the Living room watching the news.

"Good thing your parents approved for you to stay here Taehyung?" She asked Taehyung with attention half on the TV. " Yes, Auntie! They did give their approval." Taehyung politely replied to the elder. " Well, that's great I think since you will be closer to work when the lockdown has been lifted." Mrs. Park pointed out. " That's right Auntie! I also intend to be closer to Jimin and the kids other than work stuff." He replied to her smilingly. As if he already pictured what's to come.

"We are happy that you are here!" Jimin said and a blush painted on his cheeks. Now, they will be complete.

They thought the efforts that they made had paved the way—the effort of being together during days and nights. The sharing of whatever they both have, be it food, money, or other important stuff. This time, they are together, and they are positive that no one can tear them apart. 

They will be there for each other. Be it as best friends or lovers. This is the time that they get to embrace the word Family on another level. The one that has a deeper meaning to both of them.

Taehyung took an oath to himself and Jimin that he would do his best and try to help them recover from the traumatic past. " I know what happened was complicated. you were young and somewhat naive, I too, have that kind of experience. I sometimes misinterpret love over lust. But one thing is for sure Jimin, let's give ourselves this chance and heal together." Taehyung said it with his eyes closed, full of emotions, and that he meant every single word.

They were lying on the bed side by side in Jimin's room, which by the way is now considered "their room." They were just talking about a lot of things. Their plans for the future, the things they love. And although they are different personalities, the two of them get along very well. What the other person doesn't have, the other one would fill in. 

It may have taken time, for Taehyung to express how he feels towards Jimin, but that probably is the time they need to understand each other. Jimin has had traumatic experiences and is still dealing with them, but he was glad that a certain someone came into his life and helped him navigate them. Now, their life is going to be unending and full of adjustments. And both of them think that they are ready for what is to come. All they need to have is an open communication.

A/n: Hi guys! Here is our update for this story. I hope that you read Books 1,2,3 4.1 to be able to understand this story. Some commenters were right, this had gotten very long. But I will do my best judgment end this story. 

If you have been taken for the ride since Book 1. Then, the ending will probably shock you. 

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮