Destinado/Destined

September 5, 2019 | Seoul

"I have something to tell you!" Taehyung said. Jimin felt a little nervous and he felt the fluttering butterflies in his stomach. " I never got to tell you, I love you!"

Did Jimin hear it right? He might be dreaming or something. He was out of trance for like 3 minutes. The sentences suddenly became inaudible. He was looking at Taehyung's face, as Taehyung rambled different words. Then he passed out.

Kidding! But seriously, Jimin felt happy, it was the 8-letter word that somehow he had been waiting for. Jimin knew right there and then what he was about to say to Taehyung. Jimin went close to him and he hugged Taehyung and said I love you too as he whispered it in Taehyung's ears.

They were in front of the Han River. The same place when Taehyung started to feel differently with Jimin a year before. It took more than a year to tell Jimin how he truly felt.

The heavens gave them a good view, as the stars dazzled in the skies and the moon was also shining brightly that night. It was good weather, a good night for the two who are now officially lovers.

There were not many words that night. It was just their warm presence with each other, hands intertwined and they watched the stars and the skies in the moonlight. Taehyung and Jimin sat on the hood of Taehyung's SUV, he had Jimin's neck held to his side. Their first time being romantic.

It was after Taehyung's Optometrist appointment. The two were excited yet somewhat nervous that day. Nervous? Is there something to be nervous about? He will just see, Jimin, His best friend.

The lovers were telling each other's story of their day earlier. Both of them couldn't believe that they were more than official that night. It didn't take long for Jimin to say ' I love you back' because why not? Taehyung has known him for a while. There weren't any pretensions or secrets within their friendship, now, romantic relationship that they didn't know about. It was time, it is time for Taehyung to help Jimin free from all his misery, from the traumatic past. It is time for a fresh start.

The two agreed to keep the relationship low-key, they didn't want to pressure themselves into too many things. It's going to be a major adjustment. Especially to Taehyung, he hasn't been in a serious relationship. The last time he tried, it failed. The casual dates with others didn't work for him. He came to realize this after picturing Jimin and the kids in his thoughts. " I was destined to be with you," Taehyung said in almost a whisper. His eyes were pooling with tears. He knew to himself that he would only love Jimin, and be a family with him.

Now the picture in his mind became clear. He knows that being with Jimin and the kids will make his life change, hopefully in a good way.

The two decided to call it a night around 10 pm. Taehyung drove Jimin to his Home. He didn't feel like being apart from Jimin, but they had to. Jimin gave him a warm smile after he kissed Jimin on his cheek goodbye. He drove when Jimin was no longer to be seen from the halls as he could he him from afar.

Taehyung got home 20 minutes later. He went straight to his room. He has a huge smile on his face. He even made an air punch, yelling, " Yes! Finally, Yes!" he was giggling like a teenager, too happy that his dream had finally become a reality. A reality with Jimin and the kids.

Taehyung got to his side table and got his journal. He wrote :

Hi Diary,

Guess what? I have the greatest news! Jimin and I are officially together. Can you believe that? I thought I was dreaming when he said ' I love you too!' it felt ticklish as I felt the air coming from his mouth when he whispered those words in my ear.

Finally, this is going to be a new start, for Me, for him, and our family. I have loved Jungyeon and Minji. I will always love them, and will never treat them any differently. I will help Jimin raise them, to be the best person they can be.

Jimin and I have the same goals. And we will be there for each other whether it's needed or not. My heart is full of joy, and this wish came true. Jimin's grandmother may have heard me when I said a prayer before. She may have not known me personally, but perhaps, she felt my heart. The heavens may have sent me for Jimin.

I hope that this happiness lasts forever.

I am glad, that as of writing this, I am recovered from my Schizophrenia. Jimin isn't aware of this. I believe this is the only thing that I have kept hidden. But I will tell it to him soon. I love him, and I don't want to be a burden to him and the kids.

This has gotten too long.. I'll just savor this moment. Goodbye for now.

-Tae

At Jimin's

Jimin was smiling like a fool when he got inside his Unit. The lights were already dimmed. Mrs. Park is already asleep in her room. Jungyeon and Minji were sleeping soundly in their room too! Finally, they are complete. Jimin talked to himself in his head.

He went inside his bedroom. He changed to his comfortable clothes. He hugged the pillow as if he was hugging Taehyung. "I know, I made the right decision, Thank you Abuela, thank you for sending me Taehyung." Jimin hugged the pillow tightly and he was off to sleep.

It may have taken a while for Jimin to realize what is Taehyung's purpose in his life, but he is happy. More than happy to be finally with him.

For now, Jimin will enjoy his relationship and not be pressured with whatever will come in the future, both families had an idea that they have gone official. All everyone knows is that they are best friends.

A/n: Finally an update! What do you think will happen to the two love birds? Do you think Jimin's grandmother is right about sending Taehyung? Well, in my humble opinion, I think she is.

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮