Asfixiado/Suffocated

Somewhere in 2019

The days have flown so fast. Jimin and Taehyung were living their best lives. They are enjoying their honeymoon period as legit couples. But as they say, honeymoons only last for a period of time. Not everyone is entitled for 'the sweet as candy' or 'that cherry on top' kind of relationship, or maybe not just relationship, but the whole life itself.

Few of Jimin and Taehyung's friends knew that they have taken their friendship into a notch. Most of them are happy, especially Taehyung's new girl best friend. Younha. "I'm happy for you Tae!" as the message showed on his phone screen. He received some sort of congratulatory message from his best friend.

While Taehyung's end may have great response, some of Jimin's friends are somewhat not happy for him. They thought that Taehyung would just be one of those guys who will take advantage of Jimin. "Are you sure Jimin? He may be you know? What's the other guy's name again? I'm sorry there's quite a few and I forgot about their names!" Dae Hyun said a little irritably. Dae Hyun is like his big sister and she is protective of Jimin. She has this fierce persona, but she has a soft spot for Jimin. Jimin just smiled at his friends reaction after telling her the story. They were on their last break and couldn't wait for their shift to end.

Taehyung and Jimin got used to sending selfies here and there. They only see each other longer during Jimin's rest day, as they call it their Family time with Minji and Jungyeon. Both were busy with work and stuff. None of them told their families yet. They need a perfect timing for everything.

Jimin have been giving his family some hints on his relationship standing with Taehyung. But like his other friends' response. They are not so 'okay' with it. Probably they grew tired of Jimin's misfortunes when it comes to love relationship. They knew him as the best friend, and they wonder, how far could Taehyung go.

Mr. Park and Mrs. Park are being protective of their son. "He needs to prove his love Jimin! You know you have kids! Don't be selfish!" Yoongi scolded his brother. They had family Dinner sometime November and they are not yet convinced with this relationship. Jimin was silent. He didn't defend himself. They care for Jimin and his kids, his family don't want him to be hurt again.

When Taehyung's parents found about his and Jimin's relationship. They are not pleased with what they learned. They thought that Jimin is not the right fit for their 'son'. "Why him Tae?" Out of all people! You are single, you should be looking for someone whose the same as you!" Mrs. Kim said angrily. According to her, it's okay for Jimin and Taehyung to be 'best friends' but lovers? She gave her a big NO!

Due to their disappointment with their daughter. They pressured Taehyung to separate from Jimin. They were just on their 2 month mark. Everything was going smoothly until. "Jimin, we need to talk!" Taehyung sent him that message and there was no follow up after that. Jimin suddenly cannot focus that day. The tone of his message, he knows exactly where this is heading. " Yes, sure! I'll see you in the morning! Jimin replied. He was on his last break. He and Taehyung would meet at their usual venue.

They say, in order to make things work, a relationship to work, you need to sacrifice a lot of things. One of it's requirements is TIME. And that's what Taehyung and Jimin have been doing. They are investing on time, they are making everything work.

The night before Jimin and Taehyung's meeting..

Mid-November | 2019

Taehyung got home from sending Jimin to his work. The two of them agreed on a schedule. They would meet in the evening before Jimin goes to work and also the next morning before Tae goes to his work. This schedule is set apart from their Family time with the kids during weekends. It may seem tiring, but Jimin and Taehyung were both eager to make everything work. This is on top of the usual text and calls during each other breaks.

Surprisingly, this is their take on 'Sacrifice for love'. They managed to get everything come together.

Taehyung on the other hand, somewhat thought of giving in to his parents'. Pressuring him to break-up with Jimin and finding someone new.

He was alone in his room. There were silence. He was staring at the ceiling for too long and his eyes grew tired. He could hear his mother's words about Jimin in his ears. It was so loud, He degrades Jimin, if that's her way of protecting him then why does it sound like she's invading his privacy? He is controlling him.

Taehyung at that time isn't strong enough to defend his love. He cannot speak or decide for himself. Everything in his life was being manipulated by his so-called mother. There was even an instance, when Jimin's friends found it foul, where Mrs. Kim texted Jimin about Taehyung. She imposed that Taehyung about a schedule, and that her 'son' should be home around this time.

Hi Diary,

Why is life unfair? Why does life have to be so cruel? Am I ever going to be happy? Am I going to live my life? Do I have the right to exist?

Jimin and I are more than fine. Even if there are disagreements everywhere, we tried to make everything come together? Why is it so damn hard? Why does it feel like a sin to even breathe?

I just hope everything will be alright soon...

-Tae

Taehyung texted Jimin before he completely falls asleep. "Jimin, we need to talk!"

The next day..

Taehyung prepared for work. He tries to hide what he is feeling inside. It didn't take long for Taehyung to be at his abd Jimin's meeting place. "Hi 'Ney!" Jimin greeted showing his usual smile. "Jimin, I have something to tell you!"

The moment Jimin heard that line, Jimin was stunned in shock. " I know what you are about to say, Tae.

A/n: Sorry, it's taking me time to update these days. My apologies, but life happens everyday.

What do you think will happen to our poor lovers?Are they bound to be together until the end? "my fingers are crossed"😪😭❤️💞

Please do not forget to vote and comment with your thoughts

Stay safe, everyone. Borahae😘

xoxo
poijeunaibi💮