Preparation for the School Festival

Start from the beginning

Maybe his Quirk works by dehydrating things so quickly that they crumble apart through some sort of hyper-rapid osmosis. His body possibly produces more amounts of salt than the average person, then concentrates it in your fingertips to essentially soak up all the water in the object. Meaning he possibly suffers from a water deficit, though he also has some natural resistance to dehydration to make up for it. But still, The skin thing is the real problem though, because skin cells itch when they die and start to peel off like a sunburn, especially on the areas where the veins are close to the surface like the arms and neck and around the eyes.

"Girl you are word vomiting."

Ahk! She didn't even realize it!

Then she saw his expression that looked as if he found interesting information on an enemy.

But before she could say anything........

Everything faded and she woke up.

"Ah......it all seemed too real........" but Izuka had no time to think on that. School was starting up again today.
--------------
At class, Izumi sat with Kero and Suppi sitting at her desk waiting for the start of the day.........

"Everyone! Morning Homeroom is about to begin! To your seats!” Iida shouts standing at where Aizawa-Sensei usually sits.

“But your the only one standing,” Jirou had a deadpanned face on as Idia went to his chair with a frustrated face.

Suddenly, the door opens revealing Aizawa-Sensei coming in wrapped up like a mummy.

"Aizawa-Sensei!"

"Sensei, should you even be up?"

"Nows not the time to be concerned about my wellbeing. You should know your fight isn’t over,”

Everyone stills at that. Was it another villian attack?!

“U.A.’s Sports Festival is coming up.”

"Hey! Don't give us a scare like that!" Kero yelled.

“Sir are you sure that it's ok to do the Sports Festival? I mean we were just attacked the other day." Jirou pointed out.

"It’s necessary to demonstrate that U.A’s crisis management protocols are sound. That’s what the Hero Commission told us. But compared to past years, there will be five times the police and hero Presence. Our Sports Festival is one of Japan’s biggest events! Long ago before Quirks, the Olympics was the world’s Sports Festival and every country would be whipped into a frenzy over them. But as some of you know, that tradition has shrunk in scale to a shell of its former self..and as far as Japan is concerned. What’s taken the place of the Olympics is the U.A. Sports Festival."

"What makes this different from a normal Festival?" Suppi asked.

"It's not only a chance to show off potential as a hero, you get a chance to get scouted." Momo said.

"They’ll be looking to hire us as Sidekicks after we graduate. That’s how it's done,” Kamnari said with a grin. “And a lot of those Sidekicks never manage to go solo. They’re Sidekicks forever.”

“That’ll be you Kamnari,” Jirou laughs making Kamnari growl at her.

"Naturally you’ll gain valuable experience and popularity if you are picked by a Big-Named Hero. But your time is limited, but that's not all.” he glares at them making them silent again.

"The difference is that this year.........the alumni of CLAMP Academy will be attending the event."

CLAMP ACADEMY?!?!?!

"As you know, CLAMP Academy has an even lower acceptance rate than U.A’s. But they accept students of all statuses and they have grades from preschool to University level. They are offering chances for students not only to be scouted by them, but to have a chance to transfer to their University level if you are interested. And as long as you keep up your grades, everything on their campus is free." Aizawa said.

This got the students even more pumped up. Being scouted by a legendary school like CLAMP is a once in a lifetime opportunity and they produced an impressive number of alumni and heroes too.

“Show the pros and the people of CLAMP Academy what you’re made of here, and you’ll make futures of yourselves.

"Yes sir!

-----------
Whoo!

Bet you did not see this coming!
Midterms are slowing down for me, but I'll be more free by next week until May.

I bet you can guess how the students feel about being accepted into CLAMP. Especially Bakugou

Plz comment!