Boyfriend

Julie was talking to her friends in the courtyard. However, she then noticed her best friend looked a little down.

Julie:You okay?

Aki:It's just, with this recent thing with Ben and Hailey, I feel kinda left out that I don't have a boyfriend.

Julie:Yeah, that bites. But, I know that you'll find the special someone soon enough.

Aki:Thanks.

As the group went to gym class, the coach had an announcement to make.

Coach:Alright, we have a new student joining us as of today.

Out came a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

Coach:This is Lars.

Lars smiled.

The class began to play dodge ball. Julie's team was getting destroyed. One of the players ended up knocking Aki down. Lars helped her back up. After class, the group noticed Aki chatting with Lars. Later, Aki met up with the others.

Aki:Uh...guys...Lars wants to hang out at my place.

Isaac:Really? So does that mean you're...you know?

Aki:It seems like it.

The group was happy for Aki. Unfortunately, their joy for her didn't last. Aki began hanging out with Lars more and more. She kept blowing off times to hang out with them. However, the straw that broke the camel's back was what she did to Julie...

One day, Julie was waiting at school to go to Aki's house to hang. She was waiting for Aki to come up in her limo to pick her up. She waited and waited, but Aki never came.

Julie:Where is she?

It then began to rain. At this time, it had been almost three hours. Julie had suspicions on where Aki was. She ran straight to Aki's house. She opened to door and she heard the TV in the living room on, and found Aki with Lars. She stormed straight in front of the two, with a very angry expression. Her eye was twitching.

Aki:Julie! What are you doing here?

Julie(Through Teeth):I've been waiting for over three hours for you to pick me up for our hangout and got drenched in the rain!

Lars:Sorry. Aki and I were watching a movie. We must have lost track of time.

Julie's blood boiled.

Julie:That's it! I'm done with this!!

She then began to storm out. Aki tried to stop her.

Aki:Julie, where are you going?

Julie:I'm done, Aki. Ever since you started dating Lars, you've kept blowing me and the others off. You haven't hung out with us once. And the fact that randomly changed plans with me without telling me hurts! It feels like you don't care about us anymore.

Julie opened the front door.

Julie:Have fun with you're new boyfriend.

She then slammed the door. Aki felt heartbroken. She just lost her best friend...

The next day, Julie told her friends about what happened the previous day.

Ethan:Hate to say it, but don't blame you.

Rosa:I can't believe she ditched you like that.

Speak of the devil, Aki came running up to them.

Aki:Guys, I need your help!

They refused to look at her.

Aki:Please it's urgent!

Aki:They still wouldn't talk to her.