Defense

Ethan and Julie were talking to each other about some of their recent fights.

Julie:So then Snake tripped him, and his face went right into a stop sign!

However, the two stopped when they noticed Aki seemed a little down.

Ethan:What's gotten you down in the dumps?

Aki:What? Oh, it's just...the whole bad guys thing sounds fun. But I can't exactly help because I don't know how to fight. Julie, I forgot how many times you or your family had to save my bacon.

Julie:Well...maybe Ethan and I can teach you.

Julie:Really?

Ethan:Yeah.

Julie:We'll meet up at your place after school.

After school, the two began to train Aki into how to fight villains. Aki wasn't doing to well at first.

Julie:Okay, don't over swing your punches. It gives your opponent time to strike.

Ethan:Make sure that you can pick up what your enemy's attack is going to be, so you can think of the best way to counter it.

Aki began picking things up. She managed to get down dodging and basic fighting.

Ethan:Maybe we'll stop here. Supposed to help Penelope with one of her little RC toys.

Julie:And Shark needs some help coming up with some disguises.

However, later that day, both them got a call from Orca.

Julie:Oh hey Orca.

Ethan:What is it?

Julie and Ethan:Aki's what?!

They rushed to Aki's house and Orca was in panic.

Orca:Then she told me she was going to give combat a try for real

Ethan:Oh man, what we have done?!

Orca:What do you mean?

Julie:Well...we  were teaching Aki combat lessons in case she ever needed to defend  herself. We're sorry, we didn't think she'd take it this far.

Orca:It's alright. I appreciate you two trying to help. What's important now is that we find her before things get worse.

Ethan:Right.

The three began looking all over town.

Orca:I really hope she doesn't do something too stupid.

Ethan:Yeah...I think the ship might have sailed on that...

The three turned to see Aki going up Derek and Lucas.

Julie:The Gunslinger Brothers. Why did it have to be the Gunslinger Brothers?!

The three entered the fight area.

Aki:Oh...hey guys. D...Dad....

Orca:Why are you picking a fight with The Gunslinger Brothers?

Aki:Well uh...I wanted to try some of the combat lessons for real?

Julie:But that didn't mean go and FIND villains!

Lucas:'Scuse us. Hate to interrupt, but we got somebody who needs to be taught a lesson for messing with us. I mean the human girl.

Derek:Pretty sure they got that.

The group hid behind one of the shelves.

Aki:I'm sorry guys. I really wasn't thinking when I decided to do this.

Julie:It's alright. We can take these two, just follow our lead.

Ethan got his cane out and knock Lucas off his feet, making him face plant.

Derek:Nobody beats my brother but me!

Before Derek could do anything, Orca put Derek in a Nelson hold.

Orca:You're shot, kiddo.

Aki slid under Derek's coat, grabbed the bottom of it, jumped over his head, pulling the coat over, and flinging him into a shelf.

Derek:Ugh, ouch.

After the dust cleared, Aki looked a little ashamed.

Aki:Guys, I'm really sorry I rushed in to this. I guess I was just so excited to do what you guys do, that I went and did something really stupid.

Julie:It's all good. Just please be more patient about this whole villain thing.

Ethan:Speaking of which, how was your first fight?

Aki:It was fun. But, I think I'm gonna need some more practice.

Julie:Agreed.