Unseen

Julie was taking Wolf's temperature, as he'd been sniffling and sneezing all morning. The thermometer came out as 101.

Julie:Oh boy. Well Dad, I think it's safe to say that you're sick.

Wolf:Just my luck. A-CHOO!

Julie:You should probably be better in a day or two.

Julie left his room and closed the door.

Snake:So with Wolf out of commission for a while, who's gonna be driving?

Hyena:I drove the Syndicate's truck.

Shark:You are fully aware the car and truck are very different.

Hyena:Come on, how hard could it be?

Unfortunately, Hyena accidentally drove into a street pole. The car had to be taken to the repair shop.

Snake:When Wolf asks what happened, you're telling him.

Hyena:I know.

They had to walk to where they were being called for, which was to locate a stolen car.

Julie:So how far did they say the car got?

Piranha:Isn't that it right there?

They all looked to where he was pointing, and sure enough, it was the stolen car.

Shark:Huh. Well isn't that lucky.

They opened the doors and the trunk.

Hyena:Looks like whoever stole it made a run for it before we found them-

However, she was interrupted by what felt like someone slapping her face.

Hyena:OW!

Snake:You alright?

Hyena:Yeah. It felt like someone slapped me.

Just then, someone kicked Snake from the car.

Shark:What the?!

Someone picked Shark up and threw him against the wall. Then they heard someone laughing.

???:God I love this!

Someone then punched Julie. Julie looked around, but nobody was there. Someone then closed the door to the car and started the engine!

???:You can't hit what you can't see!

The car then sped off.

Julie:Did we just get beaten up by a ghost?

They went back to the hideout to tell Wolf what happened.

Wolf:A ghost?

Snake:It sound's ridiculous, I know. But that's what happened.

Wolf:Webs, check the wanted list. Are there any villains who can make themselves invisible?

Tarantula whipped out her laptop and began searching. Eventually, she came across him.

Tarantula:That's our invisible man.

They all took a look at the criminal, who turned out to be a male chameleon.