Karma

Julie was relaxing on her phone when Doom had sent her a video. She played at was certainly surprised of what it was. The video was one of those idiots online who got to groceries lick ice cream, pour out condiments on the shelves, that sort of person. He was licking a gallon of ice cream when-

Video

???:Hey! What the heck are you doing?!

The person turned and the video showed Hogwild, with Doom and Short Fuse behind her.

Idiot:Just having a laugh.

Hogwild:The store can't sell that now! You're costing them a crap ton of money!

Idiot:Relax. It's all in good fun!

Hogwild:Yeah? Well I'm fairly certain quite of few people will have fun watching what's about to happen to you!

She cracked her knuckles. She then rushed at the idiot, and began pummeling him, causing him to drop the camera. However, it was still rolling and was catching the idiot getting his comeuppance.

Doom:Uhhh, does she know the camera's still going? Should we stop her?

Short Fuse:Let it go. This guy has had this coming for ages.

The idiot was laying on the ground in pain. Hogwild was dusting her hands off.

Hogwild:Doing crap like this for clout is not worth it!

The idiot was soon arrested.

Julie scrolled through the comment section.

Comment 1:Nice.

Comment 2:Glad to see there are people out there who hates these kind of morons as much as I do.

Comment 3:I'm with her. Doing crap like this is not worth the clout!

Comment 4:Let this be a lesson to these kind of people. Vandalizing groceries isn't funny.

Julie decided to write one as well.

Julie's comment:Keep the idiots in line.