8

Olivia and I are changing Judith when Carl comes in saying Negan and Spencer are playing pool in the middle of the street, I immediately follow him outside to see for myself. I walk down the steps when I see they aren't playing anymore, but talking. A crowd gathered around them so I sit on top of the pool table next to Negan to listen in. Spencer's trying to convince Negan to make him leader of Alexandria instead of Rick because Rick is a loose canon, I glare at him knowing damn well Rick is stronger than this weak string bean before us.

"Why not kill Rick yourself? If you want to take over, just take over." Negan says I can tell he's getting angry.

"No-I- I don't wanna-" Spencer stutters but Negan continues.

"You know what I'm thinkin, cause I have a guess." He says leaning in real close to his face. "It's because... you got. No. Guts." He whispers playfully before stabbing him in the stomach and slashing it wide open. His organs spill out of his body and onto the ground below us. I hold a hand over my mouth jerking my head towards Carl and Olivia standing on the balcony to the Grimes' home. They both stare at Spencer with wide eyes and look at Negan with hatred. "Ohh. How embarrassing. There they are, they were right inside you the whole time. You did have guts! I've never been so wrong in my whole life!" Negan bellows looking out to the crowd who mirror out expressions. I slide off the pool table standing next to him looking down at Spencer afraid.

  He walks around to the side of the table grabbing Lucille and walking back to stand next to me before speaking again.

"Someone oughta get up here and clean this mess up." He says carefully eyeing the crowd for any further retaliation. "Oh! Anyone wanna finish the game?" He says holding his bat out pointing around at everyone. "Cmon...anybody? Come on I was winning." He says smiling and I see Rosita reaching behind her for a gun and whip it out so I shove Negan to the side as it goes off.

  A hot burning sensation strikes my shoulder as the force turns my body into the pool table. Arat tackles Rosita behind me as I clutch my shoulder in pain. Negan and I share a look, mine is of pain, his is of concern, fear, then settling on anger.

"Shit! What the shit! You just- you just tried to kill me?!?" He screams at her. "YOU SHOT NATASHA!" He bellows.

"She got in the way." Rosita says plainly. So what.. I don't matter to anyone here anymore? He walks over to the bullet casing and examines it.

"What is this? What..is this? This little bad boy made from scratch? Look at those crimps. This was homemade. You may be stupid darlin' but you showed real ingenuity here." He says looking at her. "Arat, move that knife up, right on that girls face." He order as he checks on me and my bleeding wound. I almost feel like passing out due to how much blood is seeping out of my body right now. "Natasha doesn't even look like she'll make the ride home. Her beautiful smooth skin will never look the same, so why should yours!" He screams walking back to her. "Unless... you tell me who made this." He demands.

"It was me." Rosita says breathily. "I made it." She says.

"And now, I just think your lyin to me. Are you lying to me NOW!" He demands from her.

"I said, it was me." She says again not letting up.

"Fine have it your way. Arat...kill somebody." He orders and she looks like she almost doesn't want to. Ultimately she listens and whips her arm out to Olivia, delivering a kill shot.

"No! No I said it was me!" Rosita pleads but the fate of Olivia is sealed forever.

"Negan.." I try to say but it comes out in a whisper, still as quiet as I was he hears me. I know I must be pale by the way his eyes widen when he takes in my appearance. My clothes are dripping in my blood and I can't hold myself up anymore.