Part Seventeen - A Political Conquest

After a few days, we were about to begin the preparations to go for Tsubaki, but grandfather had called on the land line. He told me the woman named Mirellia Q Melromarc had arrived, and she was considered important enough that all plans I had needed to be called off to convert her. I let everyone know to hold off, and left with haste to claim this woman. However, when I arrived, I saw not only her, but a girl with crimson hair. When I noticed that, and they were in two separate rooms, I said, "Grandpa, what the hell is this, you told me about Mirellia, not a second one." Grandfather said, "Look, she's her daughter, nothing we can do about that. We're not sure what to do with her, but Mirellia is your goal for now. If she wants something with her daughter, then we can work from there." I nodded, "Fine, I can do that."

(Mirellia is the first image, second image is Malty, her daughter)

When I entered Mirellia's cell, I realized she was in nothing but a bra and panties, they must have got her in her sleep

When I entered Mirellia's cell, I realized she was in nothing but a bra and panties, they must have got her in her sleep. I learned she was a divorcee, but she had great political power in the underworld for the devils, which was why they wanted her under my control or no one else's. When I entered the cage, she was sitting like a true noble, "So, someone else to try and use me, I won't let you, leave." I took a seat, a chair prepared in the cage for people to sit in, screwed into the floor. I began to work my mind control into her, looking for a weakness in her mind. However, I wouldn't let her get the satisfaction of a conversation either, so I just stared at her. I could tell she was faltering a little in her head, but she wouldn't show it, "Are you going to say anything? You people usually speak to me whenever you sit there." I didn't speak, letting it seep in for a moment. 

I said, nonchalantly, "You have a family?" She shook her head, "No, my husband and I divorced." I smirked, "You sure you don't have a daughter?" I felt her mentally crack a little, letting me slip myself in past her defenses. She, however, lied to me, "No, as I said, divorced." I began to spread my mind control to make her more willing to trade her and her daughters life for her body. I chuckled, "Then who's that crimson haired girls name in the other room then? Was she in your house for no reason?" I watched her expression break for a moment, as if weighing the odds if she could lie again. I just spoke, "Don't lie to me, she's your daughter, Malty Melromarc. I even have your knight, Eclair Seaetto, so their lives are at risk the less you work with me here." With that, her facade cracked, "What do you want?" I smirked, "I want you to work with me and the people out there." She spoke, "Impossible." I sighed, took out a flip phone, and called grandfather, I whispered, "Grandpa, I'm going to have to do it." He replied, "Just do it, if she wants something from you, it can be a reward for her work."