Part Eleven - Proof of Skill

I was sitting in the common room, for now, I was still in the thought process of building strength. Knowing who my enemies were, I couldn't be complacent in the quantity, nor the quality of the individuals I chose to join me in the fight. However, breaking me out of my thought, was a hand on my shoulder, "So, Kazuki, how's everything been?" When I looked up, I noticed my grandfather was here, I nodded, "It's been good, everyone's getting along." He sat down next to me, everyone knew him and just went about their business. He added, "And your... side plan?" He seemed to understand my goal of making a harem, but I didn't need to answer as Huijin sat to my side and basically rubbed herself on me, "My love has managed to win us all over, I doubt anyone among your force could do as he has so soon." Grandfather just looked shocked, then sighed, "Good grief, at least tell me there's no issues with your side plan."

I nodded, "Only one, and it's a... weird one." Grandfather looked at me with a curious gaze, he asked, "It better not be a lack of candidates." Huijin spoke for me, "It's not, he has this thing for breeding. Almost like a switch being flipped." Instead of being concerned or confused, he said, "Oh, that's normal for someone with your blood. Just... be moderate with it." He then looked to Huijin, "And you, don't initiate it. It might get him going too hard and take days away as his stamina grows." Huijin just did a shy smile, "Sorry, but I may have initiated it once. But the other times it was all him." Grandfather just sighed, "Just... don't purposefully initiate it anymore. If he's in the mood, then assist him. It's worse if it goes unused than used." He turned his gaze back to me, "Now, Kazuki, I believe it's time to prove your skill. Your strength... I don't need. You wreaking the training grounds was all we needed, but my force wishes to see your... charisma if you catch my drift." 

I nodded, "I see, they wish to see how I can interrogate my enemies, hell, maybe even convert them right?" Grandfather just nodded, "Correct, and if it works, you can add them to your harem if you see fit. She is pretty good looking, but older than you by about a few years, but you don't mind age, right?" I smiled, "When has age ever stopped me... aside those that are underage. I'm not a madman, I have standards." Grandfather sighed, then said, "Then come, we'll do it immediately. We need the information she has, preferably sooner rather than later." I stood, "Sure, do you want me to bring the girls?" He shook his head, "No, the target is already restrained, you'd be safe anyway." I nodded, and we head out, and it seemed like she was housed in the stable, so the trip was rather quick. 

Eclair Seaetto, she was quite a beauty, she had waist-length strawberry-blonde hair that has a chest-length hair strand hanging on the right side and blue eyes. Her face was as beautiful as my current harem members, however, it was currently locked in anger as she glared at the men outside her cage. I asked, "What happened when you caught her? Did someone perish?" Grandfather replied, "No, she was alone, it was how the men caught her, we unfortunately lost men in her capture. I asked, "Anyone she trusts? I could work with stating they're dead or captured." Grandfather nodded, "A fiancée, actually. We actually caught him a while ago, he's here still, about to be sold." I smirked, I had my way into her mind, "Then I got this, you made this too easy. Bring her fiancée in to watch, when I break her, he's going to break as well." Grandfather seemed surprised I had this in me, but I felt like breaking someone love to another for quite some time since I got this power.

(Eclair Seaetto.)

)