Part Twelve - Breaking the Magic Swordswoman

Eclair looked to my cock, astounded, but I could tell her resolve was breaking, and rapidly at that. I lifted her above my erect cock, rubbing the tip fight at the entrance, "So, you understand now? My vigor takes quite some effort to keep down, because I have a harem of women at my beck and call. I could spend the whole night on one woman, or half the night on my whole harem, and still have the energy to function the next day." Eclair spoke, her words labored, "How... how is this possible?" I smiled, "Not sure, I just know my women are happy, with both my vigor and my prowess. You can join them you know, pleasure beyond your wildest dreams as you gain the strength each member of my harem possesses." Eclair began to stutter, "N-n-n-no! I have a loving fiancée waiting for me!" 

I smiled, "You do, huh?" I looked down to my cock, I was no longer rubbing it on the entrance to her pussy, but rather, she was doing it instead. I said, "It seems like your pussy is begging for a different cock instead, one more superior in comparison." Eclair looked down, her eyes noticing her movements, I used mine to observe her well trained body. Eclair said, "I can't... I love my fiancée, how can I be yearning for another man's cock?" I smiled as I began to push my cock in slightly, "Your body knows what it wants, it seeks pleasure, all you need to do is beg me for it, and you will receive pleasure you've never felt with your weak fiancée." Eclair looked to me, then to my cock, then back to me, as if contemplating what I just said. I could tell she was close, she would break on her own, even if she denied or begged me. Begging was obvious, the pleasure would overwhelm her, but denying me would make her break over the fact she'd never feel my cock in her pussy. 

I looked into her eyes, then said, "If you rebuke your fiancée and proclaim you'll remain by my side forever, you'll not only get my cock now, but you'll get it every day if you wish it. All you have to do is say it." Eclair seemed to be lost in thought, when she seemed to hesitate, I pulled my cock away. At that moment, I think the fact it was no longer there broke her, "I, Eclair Seaetto, beg you for your cock! My fiancée has a weak cock, it could never please me like yours has and will do for years to come! I want you to take me, for I am yours!" I smiled, I had broke Eclair, "As you wish!" I plunged my cock into her pussy, and Eclair let out a moan like I never even heard my own harem make. I spun her around, so her back was facing me, and moved to the one way glass. I spoke, "Eclair, your fiancée... no, former fiancée is behind this one way glass. Is there anything you want to say to him?" 

Eclair didn't even hesitate, her moans already proved she was enjoying it, "Sorry! But your cock just isn't as good as my new master's! It's so much bigger than yours, and I can feel it touching my womb! Your sex felt like nothing, and you never even got close to my womb!" She turned her head and kissed me like she would never kiss me again. When she broke, she kept eye contact, "I only have eyes for my master now, and my pussy only desires his cock!" I spun her around to face me and put her back on the wall, I watched as her breasts bounced as I slammed my cock into her over and over again. Eclair said, "I need you, I don't even know your name and I can't live a single day without you anymore. I need you to paint my womb with your cum, mark the one place that coward of a man could never touch. Ensure my body can never forget you and your cock for as long as I live!" 

I felt her pussy tighten as she let out a moan, I think her admission of submission to me, or the rebuking of her former fiancée, had been something akin to a kink. Soon, she began to speak in her moans, "Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!" She was chanting the word cum, as if begging for the release of my seed. I felt it building, I said, "Eclair, I'm going to cum!" Eclair's pussy tightened so much at that statement, she shouted, "Do it! Don't take it out, my womb desires your seed!" Her legs locked around my back ensuring I couldn't pull out. I planted my lips onto hers as I came, my cum filling her to the brim. When I pulled my lips away, and my cock out, Eclair quickly covered her womb with her hand, "Put it back in, I won't let a drop go to waste!" I did as she wished, Eclair seemed to be ecstatic with this. Someone, as if expecting this, came in with tape, and she used it to cover her womb.