Part Nine - Misha Necron

(Lemon, obviously, cause when have I not involved some Lemon recently?)

I entered Sasha and Misha's room quietly, they were asleep, mostly as it was three am and I just finished with Huijin. At this point, I had a feeling she really was going to end up pregnant, and I needed everyone under my complete control before then. I noticed Sasha was a messy sleeper, and slept in the nude, because her covers were sprawled out and her tits and pussy were in clear view, but she would be soon. I approached Misha, who seemed to be still and was covered completely, and began to work my magic on her. Turns out she really was mentally weak, so much so I could take her right now if I wanted. But I wanted these two sisters to come to me, not me to them. So, I slid the usual thoughts in first, obeying me felt good, my touch made them feel good as well, but I made sure she'd seek me out when she could, alone. I made sure she wouldn't wake up and planted a kiss on her lips, "Sleep tight, my next conquest." 

I then turned to Sasha, she had moved again, but it looked like her dream had gotten lewd as she seemed to be spread out like she was being fucked. I whispered, "Maybe she wasn't as pure as I thought." I walked over and began to rub one of her tits, and she seemed to let out a soft moan. I planted a kiss on the same tit, and it seemed to get a similar moan, but I left the room to ensure she didn't wake up and see me. Narberal was in the hall, I think she had issues sleeping, since she didn't address me as she walked through the halls a bit before she went back to her room. I said, confused, "Is she... sleep walking? I might need to address that if this is a common occurrence." But aside from that, I went to bed, hugging Huijin after sticking my cock in her for additional warmth and pleasure.

When I woke up, it was a rather pleasurable wake up, because Huijin was rubbing her crotch on mine. She said, "Come on Kazuki, wake up! I need your cum in me!" I smiled and grabbed her hips before rapidly beginning to thrust, Huijin letting out a moan of pleasure and surprise. I decided to make this quick, mostly as I knew we had to be moving before Misha and Sasha awoke. Huijin turned to face me, then kissed me. As if the kiss was the trigger, I suddenly knew I was going to cum, so I just let it out in her. Once we both finished, and we broke from the kiss, I said, "I love you Huijin, but we have to stop here. We can't let the Necrons learn about my relationship with you yet." Huijin nodded, "I know, I love you too." She kissed me, tongue and all, and we began to dress ourselves. Huijin, once her usual sports bra and panties were on, came to me and rubbed up against my bare skin with them on. She knew I liked how she looked in those, and I knew I'd blow her brains out in them one of these nights. 

Once we finished dressing, everyone began their own thing, training, eating, bathing, doing our own things since we had no plans for the moment. However, I noticed that throughout the day, that Misha was taking glances at me. I think the mind control worked, she was waiting for her chance to strike. It seemed that fate however had a chance for her, Sasha said she was going to check on what happened last night, Huijin left to go on a run, Narberal was cleaning the bathroom, and Lena was in the pantry after winking at me. I decided to see what Misha would do, so I went to my room for a moment. In a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door, "Come in." I said. When I looked to the door, Misha was there, and she was in some thin lingerie. I could see everything, Misha asked, "Can I... come closer?" I nodded, "Of course, Misha." She entered the room fully and closed the door. I was next to the bed, all was really doing was walking around the room, and I just happened to be next to the bed when she arrived. 

When she got right up next to me, I realized she was blushing, however, I kept my cool, "So, Misha, did you need anything?" Misha, after a moment, said, "I... I really want you to... make me yours. I heard about it from Lena and Huijin, but... I see how much they like it. They've... encouraged me to speak with you about it. Sasha doesn't know about this though..." I realized Huijin and Lena managed to speak with Misha without her sister knowing. I think they may have even told her something else too, "Then, do you know what you need to do, Misha?" Misha nodded, got to the floor, and bowed to me, "Kazuki, please give your cock to this unworthy slut. Grant me the chance to receive your seed." I smiled, having them beg me for my love felt incredible to me, and soon, Sasha would be next.