Part Three - Preparations for a Holy Maiden's Fall

I clutched my fist, the Sacred Gear was holding up for a full forty-eight hours in a noncombat setting without a hint of drying me out. I managed to learn a lot of magic, how to hide those traces, and... something more seemed to be bursting through the seems. Grandpa would say, "Alright, that's good. I think you can hold a decent fight with anything up to... maybe middle class I think. You father's blood is running within you alright." I raised a brow as I let my Sacred Gear drop, "My father's blood? What do you mean?" Grandpa would chuckle, "My boy, you think with this power you're just a regular human? You're can lift an American truck with your strength, and those weigh at least a few tons." I don't know what Grandpa did, but it somehow managed to awaken something within me, I'm assuming it was the blood. I said, "Is it... active?" Grandpa would shake his head, "No, that'll take a bit, maybe a month or two to properly build up as long as you keep with the training. If you fight, it'll awaken more, so I'll find some strays for you to fight with me." 

I would nod, I knew what a stray was, "Got it, and the mind control magic?" Grandpa would look to me, then sigh, "You worked yourself to the bone to get that mind control properly fleshed out, sure, go ahead. Just watch out on who you use it on, I think you can only handle middle class individuals right now with complete control. Anything higher, and you will have to repeat the spell a few times... at least, until you grow stronger." Looked at him like he was insane, "Wait, really? Even Issei doesn't get this strong for a while if I remember correctly, and he's in Rias Gremory's Peerage with the Boosted Gear. Hell, most of Rias' Peerage is mine for the taking if I so wished to do so right now." Grandpa would look at me and say, "You touch them and someone will know, you know that right?" I would nod, "I know, Sirzechs is Rias' brother, I can't touch her right now. She's high class." Grandpa would nod, "Correct. So, tell me, who's the first you'd want to claim if you could?" I would think, then say, "A church girl, Asia Argento, she's got the Sacred Gear Twilight Healing. Can heal any being, even devils." 

Grandpa would look to me shocked, then chuckle, "She isn't apart of Rias' Peerage yet, correct?" I would nod, "Correct, however, she's stuck with a group of fallen angels who plan to take it. They're all pretty low level though." Grandpa would sigh, "Alright, we'll mask up and deal with them once we track them to their hideout. Have a lead on any of them?" I would nod, "Yep, once Issei get's a date, I'll call you." Grandpa would say, "What's that mean?" I would respond, "To kill Issei, one pretends to be a human girl to get close to him, then, she kills him. I believe, for all to come as we see without the loss of the entire human world to a war, we need Issei to nearly die and be brought back by Rias Gremory. So we have a few chances at least... two or so. So maybe I just stalk Issei for a bit since I know of... three ish times he hangs with her? Not to mention, she, along with the church girl, are pretty hot." Grandpa would sigh, then say, "Just control your impulses Kazuki, you'll die if you cause to big of a splash right now." 

I would nod, "I know, I know. I'll consider who else I should snatch and make mine, we need all the hands we can get, right?" Grandpa would nod, "Just don't get anyone with a stronger magic than you right now, once your blood awakens, we can truly begin." I would nod, "Got it, I'll be off." I had to return to school, I could only hope that Rias and Sona wouldn't notice my changes now that my blood awoke. It took me a lot to get this far, even hiding it was difficult, but I still didn't want to have to retreat before it even began. Once I got to school however, everything was as normal as could be, so, I was able to let a few days pass as I began to stalk Issei. I had to keep my head down a lot, mostly as I don't think I was the only one giving Issei the stalk with the faint magic presence I was able to pick up now. After school, Grandpa would stalk me to see how well I was doing, though he let me know he was there as this was mostly to see how well I was concealing myself and my magic. All in all, I was doing pretty good, and I was able to put earbuds on to ensure I had a constant call active with Grandpa.