Chapter 1

Sarahs point of view

"PACK YOUR THINGS NOW SARAH, YOUR LEAVING AND THATS FINAL!!" My mother yelled. "FINE ITS LIKE I WANT TO STAY HERE WITH YOUR DRUNK, LAZY ASS OF A HUSBAND!!" I yelled as I was stumping up the stairs to my room to pack. I cant believe it my mother is making me go live with my Aunt Pattie. She's really nice in all but i had this crush on my older half cousin Justin he was adopted when he was younger. So where not blood related. But anyway Im leaving at 6am to Canada tomorrow Morning and its all ready 8pm. Ugh why the hell is she making me leave to my aunts anyway. I walked over to my bed and layed there and was thinking of all the fun i had with Justin and his brother Jason. Like that one time they dared me to go cliff diving and I did. But the hole time Justin had this worried looked in his face when I jumped. Justin has always been the worried, carrying, loving, tough kind of kid. But Jason on the other hand I swear he's going to be a full-blown killer and then go to prison and then become some one b*tch. Jk but Jason dose seem like the killer type. Someone knocked on the door and then just came in. "Hi sweetie, umm do you have your bags packet because im dropping you off at the airport at 3am. So pack your bags and get a little sleep okay sweetie goodnight" and with that my b*tch of a mother was gone. I looked around my room to find to use as a bag I saw my school bag and my suit case. I looked around my clothes and i grabbed what looked cute but yet that would keep me warm. I brought some t-shirts, sweaters, jackets and a hole tone of jeans. After all I will have to go to school im a Junior and its almost 2 semester. I grabbed my school bag and i put all the packs of gum that i had which was only 19 packs of gum yes i love gum. And i grabbed my phone charger i left my school work in there to. I went down stairs to grabe my important paper work for school. I ran back uo stairs and closed my bedroom door I looked at the time and it read 11:57 "SHIT I better go to sleep" I layed down in my nice comfy bed and fell asleep.