Naboo

Our ship nears closer and closer to Naboo where our mission will begin.

I can see the familiar planet inching closer to us as the each tik of the clock echos throughout our ship.

"Wow!" I say amazed by the view of green and white whisps that make up Naboo.

"What?" Anakin says while his eyes try and search for what amazing thing I'm looking at outside the window.

"The view. It's so pretty." I respond.

"What like you're never seen stars and a planet before?" He says sarcastically.

"What like you've never not tried being a moron for once?" I say back trying to shut him up.

We arrive on the beautiful planet of Naboo and we enter this gorgeous building which is where the senator must be staying. As we enter the elevator Anakin seems some what nervous.

"Are you sweating?" I ask while scoffing.

"No. Of course not." He says back.

"Yes you are. There's a bead of sweat falling down your face right now." I say about to touch it.

"Stop it." He says without flinching.

"What?" I ask.

"Well to start, don't touch me-"

"I wasn't going to I was just pointing out how you were sweating and how I was right." I interrupt.

"Fine yes ok I'm nervous!" He says annoyed.

"Why?"

"Because. I haven't seen the senator in a few years and-"

"Wait. You know her?" I ask somewhat surprised.

"Yes I do and stop interrupting me."

"Sorry."

"Ok. The last time I saw her was when I was nine and she was 14. It was a long time ago. And I don't know maybe things will be different this time. Ya know? I mean I called her an angel the first time I saw her. She is very beautiful and I like her a lot and I hope she feels the same." Anakin explains.

I'm somewhat shocked about how much he just expressed to me.

"Well. Do what you want. But we aren't here to fall in love with anyone and flirt around with "angels" so stay focused. This is her life we're protecting here. Understand?" I saw sternly.

"Yea. Of course." As Anakin says these last few words the elevator slows and the door opens to the roof top floor that overlooks the beautiful scenery of Naboo.

A gorgeous lake and waterfall next to a field are away in the distance and it brings me some comfort as i am kind of nervous about this new mission.

"Ani?" A voice says interrupting my sight seeing. I turn to see who must be the senator. She really is gorgeous.

In her stunning satin gown with her hair pulled back into a bun with a gorgeous headpiece.

I start to feel somewhat jealous? No that's not the right word. Insecure? No not that word either. I'm not sure he emotion but I feel something when I see how her.

I guess to put it to simple terms I wish I could have clothes like that and have my hair put in different styles.

But I also like being a Jedi and being able to look pretty bad ass from time to time.

I guess before this moment I hadn't really thought too much about my appearance before. But like Anakin said, this is no fashion show.

"My goodness you've grown." The senator continues.