"Kyu pasand ha isko har cheez me aloo bandar khai ka!" Raayan muttered and Zaayan rolled his eyes. This one question was beyond his understanding.

"Bhaiya?" Raayan started after few seconds of silence.

"Apko kuch baat krni thi?" He couldn't keep it any longer and stated. The brother were sitting on the table opposite to each other.

Zaayan sighed and stared talking.

"Its august Raayan! I know what you were talking about." Zaayan said.

Raayan paled as he looked up he sometimes forgot how his brother was also a student not too long ago.

"Its annual bunk time I know! Mein Ayaan samne baat nahi krna charaha tha. When is it?" Zaayan asked way calmly than Raayan thought.

Raayan hesitated but replied.

"Apko kese pata?" He asked scared.

"I was a student too Raayan and not to long ago." Zaayan smirked.

"12th ko decide hua hai." Raayan replied.

"Were you planning to go without me knowing?" Zaayan raised his brows.

Raayan wasn't understanding why he was so
Calm and chill about. They were just having a random brotherly conversation that to very casually for Raayan's liking. Suddenly the realisation drawn upon him that Zaayan doesn't know a thing about racing. The racing culture started 5 years ago only.

"Raayan!" Zaayan snapped his fingers at him.

Raayan sighed but nodded there was no use of lying. He was expecting Zaayan to blast his ear off but Zaayan shocked him again.

"Fair enough! Me bhi bunk krta to ghar pe nahi batata! Plan kia ha? School se bunk krna ha?" He asked.

Raayan looked at him in shock. This was not the brother he knows.

Zaayan smirked and laughed at his face.

"Aan please! Itna bara jaalad nahi hu mein! You can go I know sab jate hai but please miss the school usdin wahn jakar bunk nahi krna mein Mrs Sara ke samne lecture nahi sununga or Ayu ko pata na chale uska khali dimag kia kia soochle." Zaayan smiled.

Raayan finally put the potatoes away and looked at him as if he have lost his mind.

"Apka dimag kharab hogaya ha ajj? Bukhar ha apko kia bole jarahe ho?" He asked annoyed.

"Are you trying to play reverse psychology mein han bolu or ap mujhe chamat lagado ek?" He continued annoyed.

Zaayan laughed out loudly. He found his annoyance cute.

"I remember being super excited for it. I had so many plans with my friends but I couldn't go. Besides it's nothing serious pura batch hota ha sab breakfast krte ha enjoy krte ha school ate ha parents ko call jati ha wohi sab lame cheeze. I knew you would do it too toh to save myself from all the hustle I am allowing you myself." Zaayan replied.

Raayan sighed his brother things it was still the same as it was 7 years ago. The racing the driving everything was added gradually over the years. He would kill him if he gets to know about it.

"Sach kheraho hona? Pata chala me bunk krke agaya ghar aya to ap ruler leke khare ho!" Raayan said still not sure.

Zaayan rolled his eyes.

"Bas abhi!" He said irritated.

Now Raayan felt little content his irritated brother was still her just under a spell of someone.

"By the way don't lie to me! I hate it especially when you standing right in front of me ankhon me ankhein daal kar jhoot ainda mat bolna aaj jane deraha hu next time nahi." Zaayan's was back.