"Yea they're both bisexual I believe" Zoe says with a shrug taking a sip of her drink.

"Damn" I said "well..I said they stick together and what do ya know your groups full of em" I laugh a little.

"Hey its your group too" Zoe said "We're planning on keeping you so no running off to America" She waves her finger at me making me laugh a little

"Only when you promise to run away with me" I smile shooting her a wink.

Our giggle fest is ruined as a voice calls out "What are you guys laughing about so much over here?" Adrien questions a smile stuck to his face.

"Agents disperse!" Zoe says grabbing Julekas hand and dragging her over to the friendship circle. I shake my head and smile watching Rose instantly grab Julekas hand and lay her head on her shoulder.

Adrien looks at me expectingly "Yess?" I question

"Enjoying yourself?" He asks his smile never leaving.

"No they drugged me with laughing gas" I chuckle. "Yes. You have very nice friends."

"Good. Cause I was starting to get worried about you not having any friends" He says making me jab him in the ribs "Ow!" He cries out playfully rubbing his side and laughing a little.

"How do you even know if I have friends hmm?" I say with a small glare holding back my smile

"Well you never had plans after work so one can only assume" He teases

"Oh your daily coffee runs were all the interaction I needed to fill my soul" I put my hand to my heart "You were the only friend I could ever need"

"Ha. Ha" He says rolling his eyes with a smile. His arms cross as he looks up at the sky. "Seriously though I'm glad you came. It's been fun and everyone really likes you"

'Except for Marinette'

"Well of course they do, I'm amazing" I say looking at him like he's crazy. He laughs and shakes his head at me

"Yes, you really are"

"Aye ya salty pirates I've brought pizza to fill ya bellies!" A hardy voice rings out. I turn to see a lady with grey hair and a bit of a hippie vibe jump aboard with a stack of boxes. "Ahh an who is this little lassy?" She asks once she spots me.

"Y/n nice to meet you ma'am. Lovely ship ya got here" I compliment as Luka takes the pizza boxes from her.

"Why thank you!" She beams "Old girl here has seen me through many wars!" Her fist curls into the air before patting the railing a bit.

Before I can say anything else she moves over to the table helping Luka set everything up.

'Must be his mom. They're cute'

The sun was setting into the water as we all grabbed slices and continued stories and talking new events. Apparently Adrien had told Nino about me busting his nose whenever they were downstairs earlier that afternoon leading to a few jokes at both our expense.

Lukas mom had sat around for a bit but eventually left us to ourselves reminding us to not get to wild tonight. Juleka and Rose went down to her room not long after that and Mylene and Ivan had left a bit before them.

Juleka even personally told me goodnight and that it was nice to meet me. I pulled her back quickly to get her number making her smile and Zoe pop up pretending to be upset I'd given Juleka my number and not her.

I quickly made a group chat with us all after getting their numbers and wished Juleka a fun night with Rose making Zoe giggle a little.

Before long Zoe was called away by her dad and I walked her up to the limo when it arrived for her. I don't even wanna know who her parents are. What's up with all these rich kids mixing in with normal people? I mean good on them but my god that never happened at my school.