1912 (sad version).

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Park Sunghoon.

One of the wealthiest businessmen aboard the Titanic on the tenth of April, 1912.

He immediately took the chance to escape on the ship with his girlfriend, Y/N L/N, his mother's servant.

Society and his family did not want them to be together.

So the two took the chance to escape to America, fooling his parents, who thought that Sunghoon was permanently moving to expand the business.

Little did they know, that they were bound for trouble.

"Y/N L/N!" Sunghoon yelled, "PLEASE, LET MY LADY BOARD THIS BOAT!"

"of course, Mr. Park," The boarder immediately nodded as he pushed a sobbing and refusing Y/N into the boat.

"NO! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT HIM!" Y/N pointed at her worried boyfriend on the boat.

She tried to escape, but was held tight by the other women on the boat.

"dear, don't stress," One woman assured her, "here's a blanket."

The woman wrapped a blanket over the crying, yet shivering female.

"SUNGHOON!" Y/N cried, tears streaming down her cheeks, as the boat started to go down.

Sunghoon could only watch in sadness as he blew his beloved one last kiss.

"PROMISE ME I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN!" Y/N screamed, tears streaming down her face.

The male could only look at her with a sad smile.

He did not know if he was going to survive that night as he continued to help women and children on the boat.

"Mama? Where are you?" A child cried.

Gently, Sunghoon calmed the child down and placed him into the boat.

"Ma'am, get on the boat!" Sunghoon yelled as he helped a woman, who had a cast on her leg.

Until there were no boats left.

"This is it, boys," The boarders smiled sadly, "let's pray."

And so, the remaining group of hundreds kneeled on the shipdeck as the priest sang a prayer.

Sunghoon looked up to the moon and wished that his princess was safe and sound. He wished that she would live a happy life for the both of them until they meet again in the afterlife.

Sighing, he headed towards the edge of the boat as it cracked in half, taking all of the beautiful dim lights away, leaving only the bright moonlight for all to see.

Tears streamed down his face as he hurried towards the tip edge railings of the boat, grabbing tightly onto them. He saw people, men, some women and children, slide down into the cold ocean water with a big splash.

Before he touched the water that night, he prayed and thought of his beloved Y/N smiling happily at him.

At exactly 2:20 AM, the Titanic sunk into the cold ocean water.

And Park Sunghoon did not live to see his love again, his corpse and soul forever being a part of the ocean.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

pls forgive me for this being short.

I don't think I could have made it any longer without crying.

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚