fellow professor.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Yang Jungwon was the handsome and kind professor that everyone has a crush on. Whether it be a student or random strangers, everyone was captivated by the male's charisma, wit, and empathy.

Y/N L/N was the same. 

Even though she was only a couple of years older than the college students themselves, she displayed as a friendly, yet strict older sister who was teaching them mathematics.

What happens when the two cross paths?

"shoot," Jungwon clumsily dropped all of his stuff on the ground, causing papers and files to fly through the hallway.

Y/N, who was rushing by, immediately bent down and helped the male pick up all of the pieces of paper.

"here," Y/N smiled, "don't worry, we all have our clumsy days."

"thank you so much," Jungwon beamed, adjusting his round glasses on his face.

"no worries," Y/N assured as she started to walk away.

"wait, what's your name?" Jungwon blurted out loudly.

"my name's Y/N L/N," Y/N turned around as she looked at the male professor kindly, "I'm from the math department."

Smiling, she turned back and continued to walk away.

"Y/N L/N, twenty-six years old, Math professor," Jungwon read from the staff directory, mumbling to himself as he thought about the female who immediately helped him even though she was rushing.

"she's pretty," Jungwon muttered as he reminisced over the professor's face.

"and so, that's differentiation for you all," Y/N smiled as she looked around the class, "any questions??"

"I have a question!" One of the students raised their hand up.

"yes?" Y/N asked.

"why's Professor Yang at the door?" The student asked as she pointed at the door where Jungwon was indeed standing there.

"maybe he wanted to discuss something with me," Y/N said thoughtfully, "but you all are dismissed! Thank you for working hard today!"

"thank you, Professor L/N!" The students chanted as they filed out of the classroom.