left out.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

When there is a group of three, one is always left behind in the shadow.

The other two wouldn't even notice the third's presence as they chat happily about the latest hot topics at school.

That was the story of L/N Y/N.

"aren't they just so hot?" Kim Areum giggled lightly as she rambled on to Choi Eunji about how handsome the seven popular boys, nicknamed Enhypen, were.

"especially Park Sunghoon," Eunji daydreamed, "he's so dreamy and handsome."

"I think Kim Sunoo's better," Areum argued, "he's easier to reel in."

The two were so busy fangirling about the boys that they didn't even notice that Y/N wasn't by their side anymore. 

She sighed, walking away from the two giggling girls in their own world.

No matter what, she would be the forgotten one in their trio group.

"today, we're going to be doing group projects in pairs," Mr. Ahn told the class.

Areum and Eunji immediately paired up together, giggling with excitement. They didn't even notice that Y/N was sitting behind them.

Y/N gazed out of the window, knowing that if Mr. Ahn did not notice her, she may, maybe, not have to do the project.

"would you like to pair with me?" A tall boy with fox-like eyes and bangs asked. He was good-looking, Y/N had to admit.

"I--me?" Y/N pointed at herself with a confused expression.

"yes you," The boy smiled, "my name's Kim Sunoo."

"it's nice to meet you, Sunoo-sshi," Y/N said politely as she stood up and bowed lightly, "and of course."

Areum and Eunji, who turned around, gasped as their friend got asked by one of their crushes.

"can we switch, Y/N?" Areum asked with a sly smile.

"I'd like to work with Y/N, not you," Sunoo said with a stern expression.

Meanwhile, the rest of Enhypen, who were sitting on the left side of the room, were smiling and grinning proudly at the male.

"so, let's start with this part--" Y/N continued to talk about how to improve and do their project the best they can while Sunoo looked at her, dazed.

"Sunoo-sshi, are you even listening?" Y/N questioned.

"you're pretty," Sunoo complimented with a smile, his dimples showing.

"thank you," Y/N smiled softly, "no one's ever said that before."

"well then they're oblivious and dumb," Sunoo replied.

"I told you," Y/N smirked with a smile, high-fiving Sunoo.

The two got an A+ on the project.

"smart Y/N," Sunoo said, "wanna go celebrate by eating ice cream? My treat?"

"sure," Y/N nodded, "you helped a lot though too."

"can we come as well???" Eunji asked, showing her puppy-eyes to Sunoo.

"I want to go with just Y/N," Sunoo sassed.

Eunji and Areum glared at Y/N.

"I feel bad for you," Sunoo whispered.

"for what?" Y/N asked, "they aren't my friends anymore."

"since when???" Areum pouted.

"since now," Y/N smirked.

"to be honest, I don't even know how you had the damn balls to ask me to do a project with you," Y/N chuckled, "I didn't even know your name."

"but I did," Sunoo smiled, "and hey, we couldn't have got it here without my bravery."

And he was right. Sunoo and Y/N were dating, even though they were taking things slow.

"I aspire to be you," Y/N admitted, "I'm still an ISTJ."

"damn," Sunoo chuckled, "just like Jake and Sunghoon hyung."

"unfortunately," Y/N said.

"HEEEEYYYYY!" Jake and Sunghoon yelled in the background.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

hey, y'all. this was just a short one that I had a little idea on.

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚