fri(end)s forever.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

"Y/Nnie!" a little Jungwon beamed, giggling when he saw the girl.

"Jungwonnie!" Y/N smiled back, squealing as Jungwon embraced her and spun her around.

"you look kawaii today," Jungwon complimented with a smile.

"awwww...." Y/N cooed, "thank you so much! you look kawaii everyday!"

Jungwon remarked adorably, "two kawaii best friends."

"forever."

"Jungwon, be careful!" Y/N warned when she noticed the boy getting too close to the edge of the school roof.

the two were there when Jungwon dragged the girl up to see the beautiful stars.

"I won't—" Jungwon tripped over something as Y/N caught him, her left arm wrapped around his waist as she pulled him back up.

"I won't, my ass," Y/N chuckled, "you need to stop being so clumsy sometimes."

Jungwon flustered lightly.

"doesn't Sora look pretty today?" Jungwon whispered to Y/N with a small smile on his face, "but I'm too shy..."

"Wonnie, you like her, just confess to her," Y/N encouraged. she had to admit, she really, really liked Jungwon. but, she wasn't the one to stop Jungwon from having a relationship with someone else.

"we'll still be friends after this, right?" Jungwon asked.

"of course," Y/N smiled, "forever, remember?"

Jungwon and Sora did eventually get together.

and Y/N couldn't do anything about it.

Sora was so nice, so kind, so pretty. everyone loved her, and no matter where she was, she was always helping others.

while Jungwon and Y/N were meant to only be just friends.

"you dropped this," Sora beamed softly as she picked up Y/N's wallet from the ground.

Y/N felt her pocket; it was empty.

"thank you so much," Y/N said gratefully, bowing to Sora.

Sora chuckled, "we all have those days, it's fine. I've done that loads of times also."