1912.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

Park Sunghoon.

One of the wealthiest businessmen aboard the Titanic on the tenth of April, 1912.

He immediately took the chance to escape on the ship with his girlfriend, Y/N L/N, his mother's servant.

Society and his family did not want them to be together.

So the two took the chance to escape to America, fooling his parents, who thought that Sunghoon was permanently moving to expand the business.

Little did they know, that they were bound for trouble.

"Y/N L/N!" Sunghoon yelled, "PLEASE, LET MY LADY BOARD THIS BOAT!"

"of course, Mr. Park," The boarder immediately nodded as he pushed a sobbing and refusing Y/N into the boat.

"NO! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT HIM!" Y/N pointed at her worried boyfriend on the boat.

She tried to escape, but was held tight by the other women on the boat.

"dear, don't stress," One woman assured her, "here's a blanket."

The woman wrapped a blanket over the crying, yet shivering female.

"SUNGHOON!" Y/N cried, tears streaming down her cheeks, as the boat started to go down.

Sunghoon could only watch in sadness as he blew his beloved one last kiss.

"PROMISE ME I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN!" Y/N screamed, tears streaming down her face.

The male could only look at her with a sad smile.

He did not know if he was going to survive that night as he continued to help women and children on the boat.

Until finally, the boarders noticed him.

"MR. PARK! GET IN THE BOAT!" One of the boarders yelled.

"but what about--" Sunghoon started to protest as he saw still many women and children crying.

"you're one of the most important businessman on this whole ship! GET IN!" The boarder yelled as he forced Sunghoon into the boat.

Until another male patted him on the back, gently putting a baby girl in his arms.

"please, take my child with you," The man begged, "her name's Bridget. I don't know where my wife or sisters went, and I trust you with her, please. Take care of her, I surely will not survive tonight."

"I-of course," Sunghoon promised immediately as the lifeboat went down.

He looked at the round and cold moon with utmost gratitude.

He will live to see his beloved once again.

When he arrived in New York City that sorrowful and stormy morning, he saw many people, mainly women and children, on the dock already, tears streaming down their faces at the devastating event.

Still holding Bridget in his arms, he looked at the wide-awake baby in awe.

She had beautiful dark eyes and hair, with a bright grin.

"Googa," Bridget chuckled as she squirmed around Sunghoon's arms.

"we need to find my darling, okay sweetie?" Sunghoon smiled lightly, for the first time.

Looking around, he did not find Y/N.

Until, from behind, a soft, yet cheerful voice spoke, "Sunghoon!"

He could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Y/N!" He gasped as he immediately kissed her.

Both of them cried as they embraced each other, carefully to not harm the baby.

"whose baby is this?" Y/N asked softly, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"a man's," Sunghoon replied with a sad smile, "he asked me to take care of little Bridget for him."

"her name's Bridget?" Y/N said in awe as she gently took the baby away from Sunghoon, who was cradling and embracing the little baby the whole night in order to keep her warm.

"it means, survivor," Sunghoon finished, knowing what Y/N was thinking.

"we'll take good care of her," Y/N smiled.

And they did.

Bridget Park grew up to be a beautiful young lady, along with her two younger brothers.

"Bri!" Leo exclaimed to his older sister.

"Leo, how are you, my little brother?" Bridget asked politely.

"I'm doing good Bri! Me and Nico were out fishing," Leo said happily.

"Children! It's tea time!" Y/N said as she came out to the garden with Sunghoon.

"Okay, appa and eomma!" Bridget smiled as she got up, helping Leo and Nico to stand upt as well.

Y/N and Sunghoon looked at their little family with love as they vowed to never get on a ship ever again.

Even if they got one of their precious angels from the tragic event.

Of 1912.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

hey. at least I made it happy.

I had half a mind of making this sad asf, but decided to spare you all some tears.

edited: do you want me to make a sad version of this?

Clarisse

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚