Chapter 3 - Alleyway's

Trinitys POV

I rushed back to Remus and Tonks house where I reside here in England. Due to my mum and dad being killed by Sirius black not that it matter much. I mean of course it did, but I only remember glimpses of them and that was because I was a baby. Just ten minutes older than Harry who is my twin brother that I've never met. Yes I know, never met him because he lives in the muggle world with wretched people. That somehow were related to our mum Lilly Evans, who married our dad James Potter. Mum being muggle born and dad being pureblood that makes me and Harry half-bloods. I don't necessarily hate on muggle born witches or wizards but it's not fun when they never stop talking.

I've met a few muggle borns and form what I've gathered they are rather weird and hard to understand. So personally I didn't want to associate but also didn't entirely hate them. I know lots of things that I'm assuming Harry won't know until he gets to Hogwarts this September. Oh how exciting it is to finally be able to meet my twin whom lives far away. Poor boy doesn't know a thing of his heritage I doubt it being in the muggle world and all. I mean I've studied every magic book Remus and Tonks have on hand. Plus went to the shops and got some of my own but now today. I get to get all the supplies for school that comes in a month tops I believe. Remus wasn't going with and Tonks had something to do, so I was on my own.

Not that it's a bad thing being on my own it just means I have the ability to buy more things than I need or should. I knew what Remus was he was a werewolf and he's been so for a long time. His friends from school all decided to help him on full moons. They became animegus and I plan to do so as well, but I have to go through the process. I want to do it before first year which will be possible considering the time. Especially since I already started to prepare my potion to do so. It's a while terribly long and annoying process according to books and some people. I knew that you can't pick what you turn into and that there are so many different things to become. Like a car, dog, rat, bird and many more that is chosen for you based off personality really.

I wanted to tell Remus and Tonks about my idea but I knew Remus wouldn't like it very much. He keeps me closed off because he worries or at least that is what he always says. I doubt it because I know he sees me differently for what reason I don't know. I was so lost in thought I didn't realize I was already at the alley. I smiled at the familiar sight of shops and the wizard and witches rushing about. I scanned the alleyway and noticed an oddly familiar set of black hair. It was him, my brother was here gathering his things for school. I couldn't have been more excited as I skipped over towards him.

"Excuse me" I said tapping him on the shoulder

He turned around and it was as if looking in a mirror except I don't have glasses.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" He asked

"I'm a little hurt that you don't remember your own twin sister Harry" I said playfully

"Twins?, seriously?" He said shocked

"Heya, it's nice to finally meet you" the tall half giant said

"Sorry let me introduce myself properly, trinity potter" I said sticking my hand out towards Harry

"Yer the boy and girl wh lived" the half giant said

"Wait I have a twin?" Harry said

"Well duh didn't auntie tell you?" I asked

"She didn't tell me anything, said mum and dad died in a car crash" Harry said

I gasped visibly angry and the mere thought mum and dad dying in a simple crash.

"Outrageous I tell you, mum and dad did not die in a mere crash Harry" I hissed

"I know that now" Harry said sheepishly

"Well my apologies, if you'd like I can show you the shops and we can buy things together" I said

"I'd like that" he said

"Oiy Harry I'll get yee something and meet here" the man said

"Ok hagrid" Harry said

"Nice to meet you" I said waving

"Where are you living if not with me?" Harry asked

"Oh umm family friend, my godfather and his wife take care of me actually, what is it like living with muggles?" I asked

"Oh uh" he didn't know what to say

"Don't worry it's ok, let's get our books first then" I said and pulled him along

We made our way towards the book store and entered, I gasped in amazement and awe.

"I gather you like books" Harry chuckled

"I've read all of the books I can back home, which have a lot of interesting things about the wizarding world might I add" I said

"Blimey your Harry and trinity potter" a kid said gaining everyone's attention in the store

I didn't mind the attention very much I was beyond used to it by now. It was sort of a boost to ones ego but I tried not to let it get to my head too much.

"Hello, Trinity potter " I giggled and stuck my hand out

He looked down at my hand and back towards my eyes before he blushed and shook my hand.

"Neville longbottom, pleasure to meet you" he said shaking my hand softly

"You too Neville, see you around" I said and pulled Harry towards the book section we needed

"How do you know what to get without looking at the list?" Harry asked

"Because I've memorized it and plus they are basic books at best" I said with a soft smile on my face