A Song of Remembrance

Opening his eyes, he looked around in confusion when his eyes landed on a sleeping figure of Eshaana, who was glowing more due to golden rays of early morning sun.

Looking at her sleeping figure, I couldn't take my eyes away from her. She looks so peaceful and so innocent, and all I can think is how to save her protect her from the evils of the world, protect her from her own demons and demons of mine. Maybe she doesn't deserve revenge of mine she deserves the world all the happiness and luxuries of the world.

Wavering from your decision of revenge, Raj? She is the girl who lied to the world because of her u were not even able to see your mumma for the last time.

A part of me taunted me and reminded me why I am doing what I am doing, and I would do it. Deciding so I got up dusting my pant and shirt and walked away without sparing another glance at her. Why do I become so weak when I am around her? Is this actually normal? No, it's not. It's not normal at all. Sighing, I sat in the car and drove away.

Waking up due to sunlight, I groaned and stretched “good morning, eshaana.” I smiled and looked around,“Mr. Raj was here, ryt?? Where did he go? Maybe he went away he woke up before me.” folding the blanket, she walked back towards the car and drove away. “Today I will meet angel.” Stopping the car in the driveway, I ran towards my room and started taking a shower, but my mind kept shifting back to yesterday night, and especially to a certain someone. “Gosh, he isn't leaving my mind from the day I saw him. I need to divert my mind.” Wearing my riding clothes and ran down towards horse stable.

Angel, my baby, my shona, I missed you, haye mera baccha, come out let go for a ride then I will wash you and we will play and then I will feed you. Come good boy, come.”  Taking the horse out, she smiled and rubbed his neck."You know angel a few days back I met a guy for business collaboration but meeting him I felt like I have known him for the longest time he, his aura everything reminds me of my Raja our Raja.”

Angel, the arabian White Horse, was born in oberois' house 2 years before everything happened, Raj and Eshaana loved the horse very much most of the time they used to stay with her. Eshaana hugged angel and closed her eyes as the only last memento of her Raja
“Tumhe pata hai na tum mere liye kitne important ho mere Raja ki aakhri nishani ho tum angel” she mumbled as tears flows down her eyes. “Chal bohot hua emotional drama, let's click some pictures so I can show u off on my insta feed” she said, wiping her tears and calling a staff member to click her photos.

ON THE OTHER SIDE~~~~
“Aman talk with eshaanas assistant and fix a dinner meeting with her for today let's get the deal signed” Raj said typing an email in his laptop “Oh ho someone's asking for a dinner date that to professionally huh” Aman said giggling but his smile disappeared soon when Raj glared at him “jitna Bola utna karo Aman abhi” Raj said sternly “yes boss aur koi hukum mere liye?” “are Haan how is the apartment's work going on?” Raj asked, looking up from his laptop “apartment is ready for your highness, and the daye for Pooja is also set Kal humara grah pravesh Ki Pooja hai with grah shanti and day after tomorrow we have a house warming partyyyy.” Aman said," All excited “Why party?” “Dekh Raj Pooja mein we are not calling anyone right par house warming party mein I have called all the big big flim stars and business man's which also includes the oberois cmon ek face off toh Banta hai na uske saath please Maan ja yaar please.” Aman said making his best puppy eyes and begging “fine thik hai jo karna hai kar” Raj said giving up while Amans face lit up from excitement