Silent Solace

Opening eyes Eshaana felt a sudden pain in her neck as she groaned and sat up straight on the Chair "Damn I slept on the desk itself. My neck hurts so bad.” whining she got up and plopped herself down on the bed yawning. "Lemme sleep in today.” she mumbled and drifted off too sleep instantly.

Opening his eyes he looked towards the window and stared at the clear sky which was emiting the golden sunrays " These golden rays are just like how I first met Esha She was smiling more brighter than the sun and the golden sunrays just complimented her fair skin for a nice brief phase of my life I considered her my sunshine because she never judged me and was always so pure and friendly but Iwas mistaken So badly.”

Raj's  Pov

"You were an idiot Raj just a big idiot that anyone could fool you easily. How could you trust anyone and that to a rich spoiled princess. But she showed her true colors the first chance she got.” Sighing, I sat up on the bed and massaged my left shoulder blade. " This pain is too much to bear, jeez.” Saying soI took one painkiller and went towards the washroom.

coming out wiping my wet head I opened my suitcase taking out on pair of shorts and of t-shirt when a small-box fell down as I bend down to pick it up I realised what the box consists of sitting on the bed I opened the box taking a pair of gold, diamond studded kangan in my hand caressing it lovingly. "Why today out of all day did this come in front of me.” I whispered when I heard a familiar voice making me frown."Bcoz today out of all day, you needed a mom's comfort, her warmth and assurances that she's always with you.” Aman said, putting his hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner.

"When did you enter, tho? and that is in my room.” I stared at him."Cool down, angry young man you werent picking up your phone, so I asked for spare key.” he said, smiling sheepishly. "Remind me not to give you my spare house keys.” Rolling my eyes, I kept the kangans back in the bor when I saw a pair of silver anklets with 3 charms attached to it. "These belongs to your Esha ryt?” Aman asked as I nodded, picking it up.

"It was a gift my mother gave to her when she turned 8 she used to wear it and show it off like it's made out of some rare platinum or something. These 3 charms represent the trio group we had me, Eshan and Eshaana. I was the one who chose the charms, The moon is Eshan, the heart is Esha, and the star is me their Raja. Maa ne ek aisa same bracelet Eshan ko bhi diya tha Same I don't know Where it is.” I said, smiling at old, happy memories. "Then how did you get this anklet?” Aman is now confused and he won't stop asking this until I tell him so I just sighed "It was the time I was begging her to tell the truth that I wasn't the one who did that and just to make her say truth I was on my knees begging and crying to her to tell the treeth to the police I was holding her feet. and when she snatched her feet back, she could only see a pair of anklet on my hand as she ran away.

From then on, I have kept this as a souvenir. Souvenir of betrayal of broken friendship and broken trust.” I felt Amans hand caressing my shoulder. I nodded and went towards the washroom. Time for the next step of my plan “Aman take the appointment for tomorrow to sign the contract ok and get lost from my room.” I said and stepped inside the washroom, closing the door and standing under the shower, taking a hot shower.

Eshaana's POV

Waking up in the afternoon, I stretched myself and smiled at satisfaction. "Today, I had a good sleep.” Suddenly, I heard my stomach growling, and that's when I realised I haven't eaten anything since morning, and now I am very hungry.

Stepping down the stairs, I entered the kitchen and dismissed the house helps and started cooking on my own. Right now, I am making white sauce while my pasta is being boiled beside it. " Ahhh, it smells so good. I love it” I took the pasta with coke, and I went to the living room and sat on the couch and started eating while watching Tom and Jerry laughing. "There is the princess” my mother said, entering the livingroom 'I am so doomed’ I thought, closing my eyes.