After the men managed to put down Cathy,they walked the two of you inside the big mansion.Cathy had no idea where the men were bringing her to, while you could recognize everything you saw in your path since this wasn't your first time in the mansion.

Finally after walking inside a hall that seemed to be a library,one of the men let go of you and walked forward to a large bookshelf.Just as you predicted,the man pressed a specific book that was obviously standing out from the others and the bookshelf automatically moved, revealing a secret elevator.

You weren't even surprised,you had seen that kind of secret door many times during your missions so it wasn't something impressive.

You got pushed inside the elevator and before you knew it,the elevator started going downwards instead of the opposite which was odd.The mansion was already massive and there was more underground?!

(What place could this elevator be bringing me to?),you sighed waiting for the worst as you probably expected the place to be some dungeon prison.

The elevators door opened after of what seemed one minute going underground,there was a long dark hallway infront of you,so you assumed it was what you were expecting.No matter what it was,you would be calm in the inside but in the outside you had to pretend that you were scared, otherwise you would seem suspicious.

The men leaded you through the dark hallway,and on the very left was a door.One of them opened it revealing
dazzling orange and yellow lights,an old fashioned bar full of people, specifically of what seemed mostly men and a few entertainers dressed up in pretty, though revealing belly dancing costumes.They all seemed to be having a great time but the smiles the women had on their faces didn't foul you.

(So they kidnapped more girls huh?It wasn't only me and the three girls from Hanayama's place..),you looked around as you examined the place.

You turned around to see the men completely gone,they had all run torwards the entertainers like hungry babies.Gross.

Since now you were free to walk around,you decided to explore the place and find out what the heck was going on.

As you walked around you noticed eyes on you,it was obviously because your costume didn't suit the theme of the other girls costumes and probably because you were new.This made you wonder..,how long have those girls been captive here?

Suddenly the lights went off, everything was pitch dark.Moments later the lights of the stage that was in the center of the bar light open revealing a group of dancers in a still stance.There was a girl in the middle that stood out from the rest of the eight dancers that circled her.
Her eyes were closed and she was crouching down as the rest of the dancers hid her from the crowd.

[I recommend to listen to Chammak Challo for this scene!]

Once the music started, the girl in the middle rose up and the dancers around her scattered around the stage ,four dancers were on her left and the rest of the four dancers were on her right.

The girl in the middle flapped her eyelashes and smiled playfully making the crowd under the stage cheer and praise her.As she held her arms above her head,she clapped twice causing the light finally shower her and reveal her dazzling costume and beautiful golden,short,curled hair held up in two ponytails including the jewellery on her slim arms,belly and ankles.Her figure was as small as a child's,she didn't have any curves on her and was quite skinny,but she still managed to steal the crouds hearts with her delicate figure.

Whith confidence, she started moving her hips undulating in time with the rhythm of the music while the other dancers copied her movements staying synchronized with her.
She gracefully moved her arms ,her movements slowly getting more intricate as she followed them with her eyes,and both her legs and arms moving in and out of each other.