Animated Short: A Flash | Honkai Star Rail

Start from the beginning

"Why...Why am I feeling scared...not like I'm going to die feeling it's more like...I'm gonna lose something again." Jaune thought.

"As another Ice sword was shown this time was being held by a women that had long red hair as a man was walking towards her as he had a sword staff in his hand as it shows it was Jaune who had long hair tied with a red ribbon as had a determine and passive face as the screen changed as it shows Jaune's back as he's facing the women as the screen shows....Pyrrha who had red eye's as Jaune had a conflicted emotions as Pyrrha had a blank stare at Jaune."

"P-Pyrrha...No way...I.I can't fight her!" Jaune yelled out as he was shocked and also hurt as this version of him is going to fight Pyrrha of all people and why him."

As both Nora and Ren had a conflicted stare at each other as they don't want to see their own team fight each other at all and they know how much Pyrrha loved Jaune if she saw this she would have been heart broken.

"Pyrrha...I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough to save you from Cinder." Ruby said softly as Yang heard this and put her hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"Oh the invincible girl is alive in this one and is going to fight the weakest student of Beacon academy how sad~" Cinder said as she was smirking adding to Jaune rage towards her

"Well this is gonna be a massacre for the blonde am I'm here for it!" Mercury said as he grabbed himself popcorn while Emerald rolled her eye's Mercury.

"Ms. Nikos...It's my fault you died if only I didn't pressure you into being the Fall Maiden and prepared you more." Ozpin thought as he looked at the reflection of his mug."

"As A flashback was shown as Pyrrha who was talking "Heed this oath: As Clouds that cover the heavens...will the knights protect...The Xainzhou." Draw! as Pyrrha drew her sword out and raised it up above a young Jaune who had a normal sword as young Jaune had a determine face "Yes, Master!" as Jaune drew his sword out as it transitions to his sword staff then both voices of Jaune and Pyrrha spoke as Jaune was moving his sword staff towards Pyrrha pointing it at her. "As Clouds that cover the heavens...Will the knights protect...The Xainzhou!" Jaune was the solo person going to fight as in the background the other knights were frozen solid.

"So I was Pyrrha's student...isn't that the irony she trained me at Beacon while in this universe she trained me when I was little." Jaune laughed in a dry tone as Velvet was concerned for Jaune as she held his hand.

"Ren I don't think I want to watch this at all I don't want to see our team fight at all like this.." Nora said softly

As Ren was going to agree as Razor stopped him and looked at Nora "It's best to watch this Nora as no matter how bad it looks you have to experience this after all that Jaune has to fight her by himself and she was his master." Razor said as Nora then nodded as she decided to watch till the end for her team and mostly Pyrrha.

"They really are like soldiers I wonder how dedicated they are towards this Xainzhou?" Winter thought. as Ironwood thought the same and even their saying to protect the Xainzhou was it just a saying or did they really mean it till their death's.

"As Pyrrha looked at Jaune then quickly moved at rapid speed as Jaune was shocked at her speed as he blocked Pyrrha's rapid attacks as fast as he could as both Pyrrha and Jaune's weapons clashed as sparks went flying due to the clash as Jaune let out a roar as Jaune had another flashback when Pyrrha was training him when he was little out in the sun as she was watching "Hold firm! A Cloud Knight must never let slip their weapon, nor let slacken in their form!" as young Jaune gasped for air "Yes Master!" as he kept swinging his sword as the flashback ended as it went back to the fight as smoke was in the air as Pyrrha took advantage and caught Jaune off guard as he took a steps back."