Arrival To The Theater

In the snowy place where half of the train crashed

"What is your plan to defeat Salem" Ruby said as Ozpin in Oscar's body as he was crying as he looked down in defeat as he looked in guilt.

"I...Don't have one." As Ozpin looked down in defeat as Qrow yelled as he was about to punch Ozpin who is in Oscar's body as he was then taken out in a swiftly by a unknown person that had a two ears and a tail and pink eyes.

"Uncle Qrow!" both Ruby and Yang shouted as then a person behind them knocked them out as it was another person with the same two ears and a tail but with blue eye's.

As both Blake and Weiss were about to fight as the two unknown faunus fast in a blink of an eye knocked them out as they were then carried and thrown into a portal except for Ozpin who was still in control of Oscar's body as he was still on the snowy floor in defeat.

"Mococo-chan are you sure Razor wants us to bring him also not that I mind it's just that he looks so sad and lonely and wants a hug Bau Bau!" as Mococo looked at the other person and said "I'm sure Razor has a good explanation for this Fuwawa he wouldn't hurt innocent people for no reason Bau Bau~"

As Fuwawa then got near Ozpin and patted his head as Ozpin looked shocked as Mococo then got near him and knocked him out as well as Mococo then grabbed Oscar's body and carried it to the portal and threw him in there as the two girl then saw a old lady looking at her as they sighed and brought her as well not before knocking the old women first and throwing her inside the portal as they also jumped in.

The Other Side with Razor

As JNR were now in Argus as they were in Jaune's sister Saphron Cotta-Arc her wife Terra Cotta- Arc's house as they were waiting for any communication with Team RWBY and the rest as they were worried as they heard a knock on the door as it was a box on the floor with a note as Jaune grabbed it and read it as it said "Surprise you win a free prize...a sleeping gas." 

as a metal green item was thrown inside as green smoke emerged as Jaune, Ren, and Nora were coughing as they all fell on the floor as Jaune saw a boy with a gas mask on as the boy then waved at Jaune as he passed out like the rest.

As Razor then took off his gas mask and breathed in relief as he then looked around "yeah this is the place. Now time for them to head to the theater." as Razor calmly grabbed Jaune first and throw him in the portal that just appeared behind Razor as he then grabbed Nora and then lastly Ren as he went inside the portal to his theater.

The Theater

As Ruby woke up to find herself and her team no longer in a forest with so much snow as she saw her team still knocked out as she ran to Yang and tried to wake her up.

"Yang! come on wake up we are in a different place completely!" as Ruby was confused and didn't know what to do as then she saw her Uncle Qrow get up as he groaned as he then looked at Ruby as he squinted his eye's

"Kiddo where are we all I remember is getting angry and then was...knocked out." as Qrow looked around as he was about to bring out Harbinger as he didn't find it.

"Moco-Chan put it down it's not safe for you to be playing with that and it's isn't your either." as both Ruby and Qrow turned around to see the two faunus that knocked them out as Qrow was about to do something as he saw them playing with his weapon as Fuwawa turned to see them awake.

"Ahh! they are awake good nice to you and don't worry we are not here to hurt you Bau Bau~"Fawawa said with a happy tone. "Razor will be here soon and will explain so go wake up your other friends and take a break Bau Bau~"

As Qrow looked at them suspiciously , but he couldn't fight as he didn't have his weapon and those two girls are fast and could knock him out easily if they wanted to as Ruby went to wake up the rest of her team while Qrow stayed near Oscar's body who was still unconscious.