32. His intense gaze~

Start from the beginning

I wrapped around his shoulder and I took his upper lip and started sucking deeply, he did the same with my lower lip but calmly making me dominate the kiss.

I suck harder i didn't realize when we come to the bedroom, i detached our lips while maintaining the eye contact he smirked making me little worried he slowly made me lay down on the bed.

With support of my both palm i tried to straighten my body and for the very next moment he caged me holding my both wrist keeping them above my head.

I took a deep breath he didn't put his weight on me but still our sweating body touching each other, for a few seconds we made an eye contact and then he give tender kisses all over my face making me giggle his light beard tickling.

He hid his face in the crook of my neck and took my skin in between his lips and started sucking it, i gasped and tried to move and his grip didn't let me.

His one hand securely holding my both wrist above my head and his free hand suddenly cupped my clothed boob and give it a light squeeze.

"Aaahhhh...."

I moaned, he keep increasing his sucking over my soft flesh making me turn on even more, my breathing turned heavier, we both panting heavily, while sucking he bit on my skin making me hissed in slight pain.

I want to get out of his hold, but also want to do more things with him, his touch, his manly fragrance, his asserting the right to my body, everything is feeling extremely overwhelming.

He literally did a great favor to me by leaving my hand from his strong hold. He pulled me more closer to him by keeping his hand on my hips, i gulped, after he leaves my hand I put my hands inside his hair and started stroking it.

He's rubbing his beard over my chest making me moaning mess after leaving hickeys on my neck now it's getting impossible to hide them, with sensation i took a hand full hair and pulled it, i could feel something dipping from my pussy, i tried to stopped that but can't, he's placing his leg between mine, i bit my lower lip.

"Don't..." He mumbled in low voice more sexier than before, taking my breath away, i couldn't stop myself from pleading him.

"P-Please.."

I begged him, for what even I don't know, but now everything seems out of control, I can't handle this anymore I want him, I want him inside me.

Surrounded with this thoughts I didn't know when his palm reached my back from hips, he stopped near my bra hooks, playing with them while making me breathless.

He opened in one go, my breath hitched, bra straps loosened and but I felt relieved with this feeling suffocated with bra finally got out of that but infront of him, my bosoms popped out with bounce with this sudden unlocked my bra.

"Relax...Avni, we are not doing anything wrong right?, still if you want we'll stop this right at this moment.."

He softly mumbled near my ear, i feel relaxed with his calm voice and his concern about me make me fall in love for him again, slowly I uplifted my lashes only meeting his orbs.

"I don't want you to stop.."

I breathed still fixing my eyes on him, I held his nape and pulled him more closer to my face, I pushed my lips against his and started moving my lips, I took his lower lip and suck it.

Mean while he moved his hand and slowly detached my bra from my body, i didn't react this time maybe because we both are busy tasting each other favour he pinched my waist.

I gasped with that he got chance to entered inside my mouth, he is dominating with almost everything specially love making, he is exploring my mouth.

"Aaaahhhhh...."