Vedika also call me occassionally and calls me Bhabhi ....like is she for real ....
When I asked her to call me Shrishti only she was like Aap rishte mei mujhse badi h ...and I really wanted to argue but let it be as she is really sweet unlike her bitter brother.

I remember once I tried to talk to Papa regarding Arjun but as soon as I mentioned his name he started praising him .
Papa yrrr itna bhi acha nahi h vo ....I have said and received a lecture from my beloved father .

Di has bought so many things for me from Delhi ....sarees , kurtis , lengha and what not .....Vedika and Di wanted me to come to Delhi and select a wedding lengha but I denied as I am not at all interested in anything.
They both chose it on my behalf ...and I have to admit it's really beautiful.

Kaash mei bhi excited ho paati shaddi k liye but here I am trying to device a plan to cancel this wedding.

But I am afraid too .....I dig my own grave in the past due to my own smartness and landed here .....agar Mera plan back fire kar gya to pata nahi kya hi hoga .

But I can't marry Arjun too . Bura to hona hi h ....kuch kiya to bhi na kiya to bhi ....so it's better I should take a last chance ....I thought.

I texted my friend Ruchi who can help me with this problem kuki mera khud ka dimag to kaam nahi kar raha.

She immediately called me after reading my message and I narrated her everything.

Yrrr mei apni family ko nahi bata sakti and bol bhi dungi to prove nahi kar paaungi ..or Rishab vaale incident k baad I don't think vo meri baato ko serious lenge ......I told her when she said I should tell my family..

Is she dumb ....ye advice k liye mene usses help thodi maangi h ...

Shrishti mujhe lagta h ab last option h ki tu bhaag Jaa......she said .
What !!!! Are you out of your mind Ruchiiii.....
If I do something like that to meri family ki badanami hogi and vo mere against ho jaayege ......kya baat kar rahi h yrrr tu .....if you don't have any solid and reliable plan   then at least dont tell me these stupid ideas of yours .....I graoned.

Acha sorry let me think something....mei thodi der mei call karungi tere ko ....She said and hung up..

I laid on the bed hugging my pillow trying to think something better on my own when my phone pinged with a message.
I thought it was from Ruchi but it was an unknown number and it's a video.

I played it and my eyes widened.
My hands started trembling and the phone slipped out of my hand .

Ye kisne Kiya h mere saath ......tears formed in my and my mind went numb .

What in the world is happening with me .
Is it Rishab .......oh my God ....Did he came out of Jail.......My chest tightened.

Its an mms of mine where I and Rishab are kissing but not only that ... someone has edited it and attached an intimate scene to it too blurring the face.

I never got intimate with Rishab although he insisted me a lot....we only kissed that only twice or thrice.

I picked up the phone and texted the number who has sent me the video .

Who are you?
If you think you will scare me with this fake edited video then you don't know me enough .
I will reach out to the police and get you arrested .....I typed and sent it .

I didn't get any reply but got a call from the same number .
I hesitated to answer it but the gathered the courage and picked it up .

Hello.....I said ..
Hiiii baby ......it was Rishab Thakur...

You basterd....how dare you to make that edited video of me .
I guess you are missing jail and want to revisit it ....I asked angrily.

Fiesty much Haan .....I like it ....he said and laughed like a maniac .
But kuch bhi karne se pehle jara ye socho ....agar ye video mei viral kar du to.....you know it's edited but log to real hi samjhege....

Tumhari family ko bhi pata h how crazy you were for me and ye believe karna itna bhi mushkil nahi hoga unke liye .....Nahi .....he said .

Just shut your gutter mouth Rishab . Meri family ki chinta tum mat Karo samjhe .....agar mere Jiju ko pata laga to tumhe Zinda nahi chodenge vo ....get that in your head ....I warned him .

Hmmm..... intersting. But mei ye soch Raha hu ye video viral hone k baad Jo tumhari bezati hogi ....tumhari family ki reputation mitti me mil jaayegi .....You father won't be able to show his face to anyone....

Head master ji ki ladki rang raliya manati hui .....I doubt vo iss bezati ko survive kar paayenge .....iss age mei itna bada shock lagna ....quite dangerous you Know....he said and I lone tear escaped my eyes .

I pressed my palm over my mouth to supress my sob .
Rishab I am war____

Stop your nonsense and listen to me ....samjhi tum .... bohot ho gai idhar udhar ki baate .....ab sidha kaam ki cheej p aate h .

Mene suna h tumhari shaddi hone vaali and that too with the great Arjun Chauhan....kaafi paise vaale aadmi fasaye h tum dono behno ne....he said .

Leave that ....what I want 2 crore rupees ....cash ya jwellery or whatever it is ....sab chalega.....

I will tell you ki kab or kaha leke aana h samjhi ...or jayda smart banne ka try Kiya to Raato raat popular kar dunga tumhe social media mei samjhi ........He said and hanged up the call ..

I tried to call him again but the phone was switched off .

Tears of helplessness flowed out of my eyes .........why is this happening to me .....mene kya bigada h kisi ka........

Why me ......I clutched my hair tightly and cried bitterly.

What's coming next ....Any guesses....