Chapter 27

Third Person's POV

It's been a while since the two have been sitting in a bench inside the greenhouse of the building.

The older one decided to break the silence first.

"How have you been?"

"Everything is going smoothly. I got back my freedom recently. Ate Anna is still my manager, she resigned after my contract ended. I have been releasing music independently and I'm glad that my fams are still very supportive."

"That's great to hear. Walang halong eme, proud ako sa mga naging achievements mo. I'm still one of your fans and have been following you. Whenever I watch you on the television and hear you on radio shows it makes me happy."

"Ally puro hugot mga kanta ko pano ka sasaya don."

"I'm just happy na lahat ng nirerelease mo hit songs palagi. Nakakaproud kaya kahit na masakit mga kanta mo."

"Aren't you mad na it's all about you."

"Hindi, doon mo naeexpress yung nararamdaman mo eh. Kaya bat ako magagalit, valid naman lahat ng naramdaman at hinanakit mo sa mga kanta mo."

"Why did you leave?"

For the first time since they arrived on the rooftop. Allison looks at Aria's eyes, she takes a deep breath bago nagsalita.

"Remember the day nung final game ng Phoenix and we lost. Pumunta ko agad sa dati mong condo after nung game. Di ko naman alam na may bisita ka that time. And hindi ko din sinasadya na marinig yung pinag-uusapan nyo."

And just like that the memories from 2 years ago flash back right in front of Aria's eyes.

"I guess you already remembered."

Allison smiled sadly and continued.

"I love you so much that I have to let you go. I'd rather lose you than to keep you by my side and watch you lose yourself in the process. Tska I saw how Riley comforted you, she's a much better person than me. Mas kaya ka nyang alagaan at pahalagahan."

"Desisyon ka, alam mo yon?"

"H-huh?"

"Di mo man lang hiningi opinion ko, nagdesisyon ka mag-isa. Dalawa tayo sa relasyon na to pero ikaw lang nagdesisyon. Pinangunahan mo pa ko kung sino yung tao na mas better para sakin."

"I-I'm sorry."

"Save it. I don't even wanna hear you saying sorry again. Sawang sawa na ko dyan."

Aria stood up and was about to exit the greenhouse when Allison held her wrist to stop her from leaving.

"Can you give me another chance? I'll make it right this time. I know hindi ko deserve pero sana let me prove myself to you."

Aria gently removes the hand of Allison from her wrist.

"Fix yourself first. Pag buo ka na ulit, come back to me and I'll give you my answer. You can't love someone fully if ikaw mismo sa sarili mo ay hindi pa okay. Let's both fix ourselves, buuin muna natin mga sarili natin bago yung tayo."

Aria pulled the older one for a tight hug. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Aria let Allison go. She gently placed a soft kiss on the latter's cheek before walking away.

They finally let go of the tears that they are holding back earlier.

Allison

Tama naman siguro tong address na napuntahan ko di ba?

I already pressed the doorbell a minute ago pero walang lumalabas kaya nagdoorbell ulit ako.

Pinaprank lang ata ako nito ni Addison. Alis na kaya ako?