Prologue

"Welcome to our 3v3 Exhibition Match brought to you by MLBB in partnership with Cosmos, The Next level of technology."

Yuji begins with a warm welcome. He is one of the casters for today.

"We have two special guests for today. Kilala nyo na ba sila?!"

Followed by Fiji, today's Yuji's partner and a fellow caster.

"And with that wag na natin patagalin Fiji, Let's all welcome to the stage, Scarlett and Cassandra!"

Pagpapakilala samin ni Yuji. Naglakad na kami papunta sa stage. Kumaway ako at ngumiti sa audience. Binati ko din yung dalawang shoutcaster.

"Welcome to our 3v3 exhibition match. Scarlett and Cassandra. It's a huge honor to have you here today with us."

Fiji, greeted.

"Before we start, let's have a small talk with these beautiful ladies. Let's start with Scarlett. We've heard that you have been preparing for this event for quite some time. May we know how and what preparations you made for today's event?"

Yuji asked. I gave him a sweet smile before answering.

"To be honest with you, I am a total beginner but I have been playing for quite some time with the guidance of a friend."

Nagcheer naman yung audience. As if they know who that friend is, the audience teased me.

"I think I also know who that friend is."

Fiji commented. Tumawa naman yung audience.

"How about Cassandra, may we know how did you prepare for today's event?"

"Unlike Scarlett here, I have been playing the game way before ako maimbitahan. So I'm confident that I will win in today's event."

Her answer earned "Ooohhhs" from the audience. Yabang neto. Sabunutan ko to ehhh. Iyak to mamaya pag natalo namin team nya.

"Mukhang magiging mainit ang laban today. Right Fiji?"

"Tama ka dyan Yuji, wag na natin patagalin pa. Let's have our two Leaders introduce their team."

The crowd cheers as we begin to introduce our teammates for today's event.

"I know excited na kayo at alam ko din na may idea na kayo kung sino yung dalawang makakasama ko for today."

I let out a genuine laugh which earned me squeals and cheers from the crowd.

"Please give a round of applause for Adie and Iris from Team Phoenix."

The crowd cheers as they come out from the backstage.

"Adie is one of the Best Tank/Support in the league while Iris is the Team Captain and the best shot caller/Jungler among the teams we have in the country according to the analysts."

Yuji commented. They walked and stand beside me. Tumingin ako sa katabi ko, our gaze met at di ko maiwasan na mapangiti.