The waiter came near her door and the guard looked at him suspiciously because noone was allowed there.

He looked at both the guards and muttered something under his breath.. closed his eyes and took a deep breath. And started running.

The guards immediately ran after him thinking he is here to attack or something.

" Gadhe log " she mumbled and walked into the room and locked it.

( Stupid people )

She walked inside and saw Riya was facing the window and talking to someone.

" Yes... don't worry I will handle everything here. She left from here and i already told Yuvraj about it. The wedding will not happen "

" No. Noone knows about me. That stupid Shreshtha singh Rathore believed me and as you know noone says no to her. When she suggested me as her makeup artist every believed without questioning her...Told you she is the most weak target.we can use her in future as well. "

While talking she turned around and the phone fell from her hands. Her eyes met with The agent 002 who never leaves her enemy.

She feared for her life looking at Her bloodshot eyes. The other person on the phone kept calling her name but her voice was stuck in her throat.

Ruhaani took a step forward and she step back until she was infront of window.

Ruhi held her neck in a tight grip. By now she was having really difficult time to breathe. Tears welled up in her eyes. She tried to remove her grip from her neck but her all efforts went in vain.

Ruhaani's pov

How dare she take his name ?

How dare she talk bad about Shrestha ?

Who the fuck is she to say anything about her ?

I was planning to go easy on her but now... it's not happening.

I knew she was sent here by someone. But who ?

Maybe the same person I am finding from years ?

" Plea.. please leave..me " she uttered. Her eyes were teary. face was getting red now and i knew few more minutes and she will be dead by me. I left her neck.

She started panting heavily. While she was catching upon her breath i took her phone, before i could see anything she snatched her phone. Now... that's it.

I slammed her head into the wall and coveres her mouth with my hand to prevent her from screaming. I don't want everyone to know what's happening here.

I pushed her on the ground and gripped her hair. She groaned from the pain. My nails digging into her skull giving me satisfaction.

" You think you can save them ? No. You think noone knows what happened years ago ? No. You think noone knows who you are ? No. Very soon, everything will be over. And you won't be able to do anything. "

If this woman doesn't stop then I will rip her toung out of her mouth.

I stood up and took out my gun, kept it on the table. I have to calm myself. Due to frustration i punched the near by wall. My knuckles hurt but the rage in me didn't let me feel the pain for long.

" How do you know all this ? Who sent you here ? Whom are you working for ? " I asked her very calmly but maybe she doesn't love her life.

" You are making the same mistake you made years ago. Trusting them. Thought you changed but...You are same. You are The same Ruhaa..."

After a loud bang the whole room was silent. There was only sound of someones harsh breaths. She threw the gun on the floor and sat on the sofa. She poured the water in the glass with her shaky hands. She gulped the whole water in on go and wiped the sweat beads from her forehead. And looked at the dead body lying on the floor.

She stood up and went towards the girl's body and held her jaw in a tight grip " You invited your death yourself. How dare you to say those things to me ? You could have live more only if you have kept your mouth shut. Now fucking rote in hell "

-----------------------------------------------------

Precap

" It's our wedding night Mrs Ruhaani Yuvraj Singh Rathore. " I don't know why but hearing it from his mouth it gives me butterflies.

While I was looking down i didn't notice how close we were. Our lips just an inch away from each other. I could feel his hear thumping loudly. His hot breath falling on my lips sending shiver down to my spine.

We both closed our eyes and leaned in. He took my lower lip between his and i moaned feeling the pleasure.

------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter ?

Did you like it ?

If you did then please vote on the chapter.

And what do you think Who sent Riya ?Whom Riya was talking to ? Who is the person Ruhaani is finding ??

Did Yuvraj knew about it ?

What Riya was talking about ??

To find that out you have to wait for the next chapters 🤭 ok ok bola tha bakwas nhi karungi lekin... aadat se majboor hu. 😐

Chalo then.....achaa chalta hu dua oo me yaad rakhna...mere zikar ka zuban pe suaad rakhna. Okay ?

Take care,
Byeeeeeeeeeeee ❤️😘