I don't even remember when I fell asleep. I realised our position and quickly pulled off. Aahh...the it's cold. How the hell was he so warm. My body is missing his warmth.

I was in my thoughts when he again pulled me but this time I landed on his lap. I tried to move but he held my waist tightly before speaking " don't move unless you want to take care of what you have done "

I understood what he is saying and i stopped all my efforts. Unknowingly I put my head in the Crook of his neck and wrapped my other hand around his neck.

He stilled with my this action but I could care less. I was hell tired from all the shits I had to do today. He kept one hand on my head and started caressing it and the other one was still on my waist. Holding me tightly.

Flashback

Author's Pov

Ruhi jumped off the window.

Riya smirked seeing it and immediately massaged Yuvraj.

On the other side, Ruhi came running to the backside of the hotel. A car was waiting for her. She quickly sat on the passenger seat and glared at the person on the driving seat.

" What ? "

" I didn't need your help. I could have done it by myself. " she roared at him.

" Fuck your ego Mrs Yuvraj Rathore. " the other person said with a irritated expression.

" Why are you here ? You had to be there with her... I could have handled it " she said worriedly.

" Shut up and let me drive "

After five minutes they both reached to a small house. Which was basically located near the wedding venue.

" Hey! Agent 004 right ? " The other man said and shaked hands with Vishal.

" Agent 003! How the hell do you know each other ? " Vishal question at them because usually most of the agents don't meet each other. They avoid it as much as they can unless they are on a same mission.

Vishal and Ruhaani have been on so many missions togather. Whereas Vishal hasn't met Agent 003 till now. What shocked him more that he knew that they both knew each other before. But how ??

" It's not thet time to introduce yourself you dumbass " she hissed at him.

" where are the devices " she asked him and he pointed at a table.

There were some gun parts, trackers, micro cameras, and some USBs. She made her way towards the table and checked everything.

They hid everything perfectly before Ruhaani instructed Vishal about something. Vishal gave her a impressed look and went away from there.

" Now should I put this all in your luggage ? " Agent 003 asked her holding the bag.

" No. They have checked the entire hotel and after sometime they will do again. Out this in one of the cars which has gifts " she said and sat in the driving seat without waiting for him and drove off.

" What the fuck Ruhi ?? How can you do this to me. " He screamed at her but it was of no use she was already out of the sight.

Ruhaani came into the hotel from the back door. She was coming when she spotted two guards outside of room.

She quickly hid behind a pillar. She was thinking of getting rid of them when she spotted a waiter there. She called him to her and threaten him to do her work.