Yoongi: *chuckle* calm down!!!

Yn: (〃°-°〃)

Yoongi: It's okay if you're not hungry! Don't be nervous. Okay? I'm with you. I just wanted to make sure, you're not stressed or feeling alone in a crowd.

Yn: ?.... No! No! The team is really friendly!! I mean they are able to make me feel included. I'm hella introverted with new people. But they're really nice.

Yoongi: So you're not nervous?

Yn: I am. But it's fine. I'm more excited for the vacation. You don't know for how long I wanted to go on a proper vacation!! Uhhh! It's finally coming true!! (>ᗩ<)

Yoongi:.... *staring*

Yn: what? *pouting*

Yoongi: Can I.. Umm..

Yn: ?

Yoongi: Can I kiss you!?

Yn: Huh? ০ㅁ০
*Yn.exe.stoppedworking.*

Yoongi: *blushing*

Yn: I mean.. Umm... *clearing throat* techni-technically, you c-can!!

Yoongi: oh? I... Can?

Yn:....

Yoongi:....

He leans in. Not breaking the eye contact. His hands on my waist starting to feel a little more, he's caressing lightly. And that's sending shivers down my body. Phew!! I can't breathe!! I close my eyes.

Why he's so slow? His warm breathes on my face I can feel. But he's still not touching. And that's making me more nervous. My heartbeat raises quickly. My grips on his shoulder goes tight.

*phone ringing*

We both break the moment hurriedly startling ourselves by the sudden ring!

Yn: Pi-pick it up!

Yoongi: hm? Hmm! Yes! *picks up*

Jimin: (on call) Hyung? Where are you? And Yn haven't reached yet?

Yoongi: She did. I'm with her now.

Jimin: Oh? Mhhhhhhh~~

Yoongi: Jimin, Stop your squealing!

Yn: sq-squealing?

Jimin: Hyung! It's okay! Have fun!

Jimin hangs up right away. I don't know how much more my face can burn in one go, but it's burning. More and more red!!! If I go outside like this, the whole lobby is gonna understand what's happening to me!!

Yoongi: Yn, we should get goi- ? Hey why are you that red?? Are you okay!? Tell me!!!

Yeah! That's what was left right? Now he's really concerned about my red face that is actually caused by him. But he doesn't understand. Oh my sweet life!!!

Yoongi: Yn!! Tell me!! Are you hurt somewhere?

Yn: No.

I try to avoid his eyes by facing the window. But he returns my gaze to his.

Yoongi: Noway!! Are you blu-

Yn: *frowning*

Yoongi: *heartbeats* (in mind) What the? Why my heart's racing just because she's blushing!? What?

Yn: What? *frowning cutely*

Yoongi: *cups her face* I love you.

Yn: OㅁO??

Yoongi: Wha-?

Yn: (O_O)/~~

Yoongi: Y..N?

Yn: Hmmm? (O_O)

Yoongi: You okay?

Yn: *smirks* huh!

Yoongi: ??

I run my fingers through my loose hair. Smirking. My mind is not used to this much attack. So it officially stopped working!

Yn: Yoongi.

Yoongi: Yes?

Yn: you... FIRST OF ALL DECIDE TO SNEAK US HERE FROM THE CROWD BY SNAKING YOUR HAND ON MY WAIST!!

SECONDLY, YOU ASK, YOU GET MY PERMISSION IF YOU CAN KISS ME!?!? WHAT LEVEL OF GREEN FLAG IS THAT??

THEN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I'M BLUSHING BECAUSE YOU'RE FREIND WAS TEASING US..

THEN YOU OUT OF NOWHERE, ALL OF A SUDDEN, DROPPING FROM THE SKY, BLUST A BOMB, THAT YOU love me????

WHAT IS THAT?!?!? THAT'S A WHOLE FOREST MIN YOONGI!!!!!!!

Yoongi: What? 0.o?

He tilts his head in confusion. He didn't even got the reference of calling him the utmost Green flag I've ever seen. I just facepalm myself.

*creeeeeeeak~*

And that's when the door suddenly creaks open. Revealing the whole squad behind it, having big big eyes, shocked from core, just a statue!

Jimin is their leader, having his hand on his hanging jaw in utmost shock! They're all seeing us, me leaning on the wall and Yoongi kinda hovering over me!! My lightly calmed face goes bright red once again. I feel tears in my eyes.

Yn: Woah! ಥ_ಥ How nice!

Jimin: Hyung! What did I listen to just now?

Namjoon: I don't know either!

Jin: Me either.

Kook: Me too!

V: *places his hand on kook's eyes*

Kook: Hyung! They're not even kissing!! Move you're hand!!

Hoseok: I wish they were kissing!!!

Yh: ? Huh?

Yoongi: o.o!!!!!

[To Be Continued]